PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Hogue 870 furniture set for Remington stock wood furniture

fryer1979
07-05-2012, 2:51 AM
I've been working on rebuilding an older 870 that I picked up from a buddy of mine. This thing was in sad shape and desperately needs new furniture. I'm not a big fan of the pistol grip stocks, and all the crazy "tactical" stuff out there, and I really wanted a set of the nice older wood furniture these things came with years ago. I wasn't able to find any at a decent price so I ordered a set of this Hogue furniture. Again I'm not really into the blacked out look, so I was hoping to find someone here that might have a nice set of original furniture they would be willing to trade for these Hogues I have coming in the mail. I don't have any pictures because they haven't arrived yet, but if you type in "Hogue 870 stock" in your google search bar, there are tons of images. Again, mine will be brand new so I would really like a set of wood furniture in really nice shape. I'm ok with shipping things back and forth, and i live in Lassen County, Ca. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!