PDA

View Full Version : ...

BigBoyPinoy
07-03-2012, 10:40 PM

scglock
07-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Congrats on your first AR! Be sure to put up pics and a range report when you get your hands on it!

kcjr1125
07-04-2012, 8:00 AM
nice, my first AR is a sig as well. so far i am happy with it.

Lexustech48
07-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Sweet rifle. Shot one at the local range (rental). Was very, very impressed by it!

BigBoyPinoy
07-17-2012, 3:35 PM
Pics up and had a question

ohnozombeez
07-17-2012, 6:15 PM
Nice!!! Real nice....now go practice taking out zombies!!!

HKDoc
07-17-2012, 7:01 PM
Nice setup. I was really impressed with the workmanship when I saw it at a shop. Solid rifle.

Lexustech48
07-17-2012, 7:24 PM
A vert grip is something I've been thingking about too, but honestly the more I think about it, I kinda like my carbine standard foregrip. My smith and wesson mp15 sport would need a rail system or moe grip to try so I'm personally leaning toward no. But you have a lower rail ready to go. Id just pop a cheap one on there and see how u like it.

dc2integra
07-17-2012, 7:30 PM
Very nice set up you got there.

r8dr rider
07-17-2012, 7:41 PM
LOL! First and only AR! Good luck you have been infected by BRD. Inoculation period varies but you will see symptoms after first range day. Nice rifle BTW.

glock7
07-17-2012, 9:58 PM
Very nice. I hear the 516s are the one to get if you are getting a sig rifle. Enjoy.

oppe4021
07-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Awesome choice. I hope to get one soon.

Plisk
07-17-2012, 10:27 PM
You choose well. You'll be very surprised when you feel the recoil. I got some hands on time with one of these when I went through my Sig course and it is defiantly on my list to buy.

Drok512
07-17-2012, 10:31 PM
very nice!!! congrats

MrPlink
07-17-2012, 10:39 PM
looks good, these seen like one of the best values for a piston driver AR on the market right now

RT13
07-18-2012, 1:58 AM
Ganda! Congrats on the beautiful rifle and wise choice. If I am to pick a piston AR, the 516 would be my choice based on price quality and reliability. Though for an AR I still prefer DI, I own both and Sig has been awesome lately in the rifle industry. Their 556 has been updated and now reliable, this one is of course a winner and has received positive reviews. And of course the big brother 716 is also a winner and been praised by many, except for maybe the one idiot on you tube making all those anti Sig vids on just about every Sig rifle, lol.

MrExel17
07-18-2012, 2:16 AM
Sweet, OP congrats! Couldn't be more happy for you, nice set! Now spit some rounds out and keep us posted on range report!

BigBoyPinoy
07-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks guys. I'll see how this Tdot works out for awhile but may end up getting a EOtech for it. Anymore input on VGs and offset lighting?

You choose well. You'll be very surprised when you feel the recoil. I got some hands on time with one of these when I went through my Sig course and it is defiantly on my list to buy.

Never shot an AR before so don't know what to compare the recoil to. Tell me more.

looks good, these seen like one of the best values for a piston driver AR on the market right now

1 of the reasons why I chose the Sig plus I got it for $1k with upgrades.

Ganda! Congrats on the beautiful rifle and wise choice. If I am to pick a piston AR, the 516 would be my choice based on price quality and reliability. Though for an AR I still prefer DI, I own both and Sig has been awesome lately in the rifle industry. Their 556 has been updated and now reliable, this one is of course a winner and has received positive reviews. And of course the big brother 716 is also a winner and been praised by many, except for maybe the one idiot on you tube making all those anti Sig vids on just about every Sig rifle, lol.

If I do get another AR I'd probably buy a 716.

Sweet, OP congrats! Couldn't be more happy for you, nice set! Now spit some rounds out and keep us posted on range report!

Will do, just got to find some time to sight in and do some comparisons with my Mini14 and AK.

B!ngo
07-18-2012, 6:54 PM
That is a beautiful thing, and a pretty good deal too. Sig makes great stuff. Congrats.
I would suggest that instead of the VG, you remove the light and practice shooting it 'naked'. You'll get a better feel for it from which you can decide what, if anything, you want to do to mod it. I'm just a 'grab the rail and go' kinda guy. If the rail was shorter, I'd recommend one of those little right-angle things that help you orient your hand when you are blindly reaching for your grip - so you don't burn your hand on the barrel. They also allow you you to more easily get some more pull back in to your shoulder. The Magpul angled thing works for that purpose but takes up too much space.
B