View Full Version : FS: Aimpoint CompM4s

07-03-2012, 5:27 PM

Up for sale is a near mint condition Aimpoint CompM4s that I purchased less than one year ago and have never used. I have mounted it to my AR and had it out at the range a few times but I've never fired rounds with the aimpoint on the gun. Life has gotten in the way of my AR hobby and I never had a chance to sight in my iron sights before getting to my red dot so it basically sat in my gun safe for a year doing nothing. I also purchased the Aimpoint killflash and aimpoint front and rear flip up lenscovers. The rear one is the clear plastic so if you need to you can leave it down at all times. Last but not least comes with the aimpoint qrp 2 mount that makes installation and removal from your AR about as easy as it gets.

Comes in the original box with original manual & allen wrench (also two additional screws but not sure that they're for).

Aside from the minimal very slight signs of cosmetic use (like I said, its sat in a closet etc.) this is mint. A true great deal for anyone looking for one of these.

The CompM4s alone cost me $729, the accessories at least another $100. I'm asking $600! shipped direct to your door for everything via fully insured FedEx.

Paypal only

PM me with any questions at all.

07-06-2012, 8:42 AM
Price Bump!!

$600 shipped direct to your door!!!

07-07-2012, 8:31 PM
Price Lowered!!!

07-09-2012, 9:49 PM
last chance before it goes to eBay (higher priced)

07-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Pm sent

07-12-2012, 8:54 PM
I'll Take it!