PDA

View Full Version : Any deals out there on Kenetreks ?

pieeater
07-03-2012, 1:28 PM
Besides sierra trading post which doesnt have wide sizes. Any where else have deals on Kenetrek mountain extremes?

http://www.kenetrek.com/prodinfo.asp?number=KE-420-400

tpuig
07-03-2012, 4:40 PM
These come up on Camofire.com once in a while... IIRC they were $235 a couple months ago.

pieeater
07-04-2012, 9:35 AM
These come up on Camofire.com once in a while... IIRC they were $235 a couple months ago.

Thanks. Thats a good price I wonder if it was all sizes and widths.

252yft
07-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Watch Camofire.com. I've purchased almost all my hunting clothes from them. They have a nice return policy if you return ur items within 15 days or so.

I've also. Alled them and asked when I certain item maybe listed. I've also missed a deal and called to inquire about any unsold items.

The phone can be your friend instead of posting a question on their website.

tpuig
07-17-2012, 6:26 AM
These Kenetrek boots should be coming up today on Camofire... Says 38% off.

dirtracer24
07-17-2012, 7:16 AM
My only complaint about camofire is when I bought a realtree brand max 4 sweatshirt last year it came as an off brand. It was still realtree camo pattern but I was expecting the high quality of realtree it some cheap fabric like the off brand. It has me concerned that all the camofire stuff is knock off cheap crap.

tpuig
07-17-2012, 7:32 AM
Whenever I see a deal that interests me on Camofire, I do a quick search on Amazon and elsewhere for comparison prices. Read the descriptions carefully, but all the stuff I've purchased has been the same as advertised.

A couple months ago I bought a Surefire light from Camofire. It was at least half the cost of everywhere else I looked. Other stuff is sometimes more. You just have to keep your eyes open. Right now in 100 degree weather is the time to get bargains on winter wear...

I bought a jacket from Camofire and the size was way off. Not even close. (That was the manufacturer's fault.) They were out of stock, but took the return no problem.

pieeater
07-17-2012, 8:16 PM
These Kenetrek boots should be coming up today on Camofire... Says 38% off.

Ive been watching i dont see them.

lewdogg21
07-17-2012, 9:03 PM
Pie- in case you didn't know Sportsmens warehouse has em (non-insulated) so u can find the right size

tpuig
07-17-2012, 9:12 PM
Got the daily email from them lat night saying these would be coming up. Maybe we missed them...

BROWNING OUTDOORS TEE SHIRT (56% off)
EASTON ST EPIC REALTREE HD N-FUSED ARROWS (56% off)
KENETREK MOUNTAIN EXTREME 400 INSULATED BOOTS (38% off)
RUSSELL 3D DIFFUSION BALACLAVA (60% off)
ALPS WEEKENDER SEAT 2-PACK (60% off)
BROWNING ESCAPE WET/DRY COMBO DUFFEL BAG SET (53% off)