PDA

View Full Version : AK Battlecomp

desertmedic
07-02-2012, 9:16 PM
Does anyone have one of these for their AK yet? I have the 1.0 for my AR and absolutely love the thing. I was wondering how a BC equipped AK shot. Does it reduce muzle climb like the AR version does when rapid firing? Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated...

Dhena81
07-02-2012, 9:54 PM
Seems GTG

WlqGU6hGT24

MrPlink
07-03-2012, 3:01 AM
Im sure it works as well as the AR models, but that is a lot of cash for what it is. . .

FiveSeven
07-03-2012, 3:22 AM
Have one on my AK Pistol (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/sergey25/Guns4/d2.jpg), works better than most, including PWS.
Yes, a bit more $, but just like most things in life "you get, what you paid for".

desertmedic
07-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Plink.. I agree it is a bit steep but thankfully I can afford it. If its anything like the AR model Id really like to get one.

hermosabeach
07-03-2012, 10:36 AM
FiveSeven
I like the pick of your pistol. I just built a mounting plate to attach a sling to my draco

How many different brakes did you try on your pistol before you settled on the battlecomp?

Also how loud is the battlecomp versus no brake?

Thanks

FiveSeven
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
FiveSeven
I like the pick of your pistol. I just built a mounting plate to attach a sling to my draco

How many different brakes did you try on your pistol before you settled on the battlecomp?

Also how loud is the battlecomp versus no brake?

Thanks

Thanks....
Just on the pistol, 2 other ones, PWS and AK 74 type, (not Tapco version, which is cheap paperweight, had at one point). On rifles many more.
Tried several FH as well and they do cut down on flames quite a bit (some to almost nothing).

BC is loud but I haven't shot that pistol without some sort of muzzle attachment so can't really compare, but it does not really matter anyway if you have good ear protection.
If..... Your looking into something in reduction of blast/sound. This is suppose to be better then anything else.
It directs blast forward like a loud speaker, I had it at one point but never used it. I was even thinking of cutting slots in the removable cone with a dremmel (about 8) so the gas won't overpressure the gas port to much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/sergey25/Guns2/Image1ak7.jpg

ott1
07-03-2012, 12:55 PM
I agree that the BC is loud (especially for the people directly to the sides of the brake).

BucDan
07-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks....
Just on the pistol, 2 diff ones, PWS and AK 74 type, (not Tapco version, which is cheap paperweight, had at one point). On rifles many more.
Tried several FH as well and they do cut down on flames quite a bit (some to almost nothing).

BC is loud but I haven't shot that pistol without some sort of muzzle attachment so can't really compare, but it does not really matter anyway if you have good ear protection.
If..... Your looking into something in reduction of blast/sound. This is suppose to be better then anything else.
It directs blast forward like a loud speaker, I had it at one point but never used it. I was even thinking of cutting slots in the removable cone with a dremmel (about 8) so the gas won't overpressure the gas port to much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/sergey25/Guns2/Image1ak7.jpg

What's the name of that MB?

FiveSeven
07-03-2012, 1:01 PM
What's the name of that MB?

Bulgarian type 4 piece (FH-booster).