PDA

View Full Version : delete

gibbygoo
07-02-2012, 7:34 AM
You can delete this thread. Hopefully, this has been taken care of.

Palmetto State Armory
07-02-2012, 9:13 AM
Only customer service can cancel your order. They do not check this forum. I would suggest trying to contact them by phone.

I've sent a web submitted request, an email

The web submission is the same as sending an e-mail to info@palmettostatearmory.com

tradecraft
07-02-2012, 1:18 PM
I didn't know processing took so long. I like my items shipped within a day.

I've sent a web submitted request, an email, and a PM as well. Hopefully it does not take longer than one day to get credited back to my debit card.

** Notice: Due to the popularity of the Free Shipping Event we are experiencing shipment delays **
** Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship **

:rolleyes:

Palmetto State Armory
07-02-2012, 1:29 PM
They don't answer.

E-mails are answered in the order they are received. There are only X amount of phones and X amount of CS reps to answer them. We don't have a phone bank system at this time.

roushstage2
07-02-2012, 1:30 PM
Here's some info for you. There are folks waiting several weeks for orders. I am trying to cancel my order before it ships. They won't respond. I see where this is going. They will never ship and never respond and I have to dispute the charge with my bank.
You're missing the point of his post. It says right on the front page 5 business days, and you wanted it shipped out in less than 1.

AAShooter
07-02-2012, 2:44 PM
Man, there seems like lots of gyrations for a simple request. Not giving me warm fuzzies here. . . . just sayin'.

Palmetto State Armory
07-03-2012, 6:45 AM
Man, there seems like lots of gyrations for a simple request. Not giving me warm fuzzies here. . . . just sayin'.

I've stated before that I don't work in customer service. I can't cancel his order if I wanted to. I gave him the information he needed to do so.

AAShooter
07-03-2012, 6:52 AM
I've stated before that I don't work in customer service. I can't cancel his order if I wanted to. I gave him the information he needed to do so.

Understood.