PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

CitaDeL
05-25-2007, 8:37 AM
Hello all,

Im a resident of Superior California who has been licensed to conceal carry since 1993. I am not a member of the NRA, GOA, or GOC- though looking at the tide of gun restrictions rising is making me rethink the level and kinds of activism I should be participating in.

I am an unapologetic firearms owner. I carry for personal self defense and I dont care how much it offends the sensibilities of the anti-gun clan.

Having a CCW license is simply a means to an end- I have one solely to keep from being in violation of the law. I feel my rights were surrendered in the process of obtaining the governements permission to carry concealed, and hope to work toward eliminating the license requirement to lawfully carry in California.

Licensing isnt the answer to lawful carry- it is the problem.

C.G.
05-25-2007, 3:14 PM
:)Welcome CitaDel,
I agree with your views, but at least you have your CCW. There are plenty members here that live in CCW unfriendly counties that wish they could have one.

MrBi11
05-26-2007, 2:04 PM
I'm from Michigan, I've been lurking in the shadows here for some time trying to keep up with the laws there.

I decided to register to the site so I could post a note to Matt that the support he has behind him extends farther than he knows. I respect what he is doing and will support him in whatever his decisions are.

It looks like Trutanich & Michel have been keeping on top of things, and I pray that the outcome helps knock down some of the outrageous infringements of the Constitution residents there must face.