View Full Version : Are all Bullet Buttons for AR's universal fit size wise?

07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Ok I'm about ready to give up on trying to buy a HK MR556 I finally found one in stock and at a great price, was set up to have it shipped in but the dealer receiving it says that their is a special Bullet Button for HK and that he can't get one and doesn't know who makes one that will fit that I'm SOOL.

I think he just is BS-ing me, how does Rifle Gear or many other vendors on this forum sell them from time to time CA compliant?

The thing is I'm having it sent in disassembled so that I can add a BB to it to make it legal but the whole back and forth and run around from the local dealers by the time I get it a idea of what to do it will be sold and I'm tired of looking when I have the cash.

So is their a special model BB I need or will any regular BB model fit whether it goes in a AR I can build or a high end LWRC?

07-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Should be, and I don't think the MR556 has any sort of weird ambi mag release system.

07-02-2012, 12:26 AM
MR556 from HK in CA compliant mode does have a different BB. All it is is sized a bit differently so your typical may magnets, etc won't fit. Outside of that, any BB will fit.

07-02-2012, 1:52 PM
So I can slap on any BB to a MR556 and it should fit no no need to shave it or modify it to make it fit? If all it is that a mag magnet won't fit I don't care I don't want to mess with one of those.