PDA

View Full Version : Cant Wait for Bunny Blastin!

HighWildFree
06-29-2012, 8:39 AM
This will be my first year with a hunting license, and since bunny is the first thing to open they shall be my first target.

I live in Orange County so my local options are limited. I plan on hitting up the San Bernadino National Forest, most likely in the lytle creek/cajon pass area. Anybody hear of anything out there?

Plan on going out monday. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

VFX_man
06-29-2012, 9:26 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but any SF Bay Area recommendations would be appreciated as well . . . so maybe some state wide 411? Anyone know a a good web site?

Cheers

DirtyDave
06-29-2012, 9:34 AM
You live in Yorba Linda and dont know where to find cottontails? Do you have a pellet gun haha

HighWildFree
06-29-2012, 9:47 AM
You live in Yorba Linda and dont know where to find cottontails? Do you have a pellet gun haha

There is actually a couple of small ones in my front yard last few days just taunting me. But bunny's around here taste like nasty grass and pesticides, Dont ask me how I know.

The ones in my yard are so tempting but the 4 year old girl next door seems to love the rabbits and considers them "pets".

This is why I hate Yorba Linda, thousands of rabbit, quail, and dove; and no chance of getting any. Unless the zombies come, than their fair game.

mcmikeblues7
06-29-2012, 1:03 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but any SF Bay Area recommendations would be appreciated as well . . . so maybe some state wide 411? Anyone know a a good web site?

Cheers

I'm going to grizzly island (south of fairfield) this sunday if you want to join me.

VFX_man
06-29-2012, 1:25 PM
I'm going to grizzly island (south of fairfield) this sunday if you want to join me.

Will PM you in a few min.