PDA

View Full Version : Calgunner with 1st baby on the way needs work!

BTAzombieHunter
06-28-2012, 9:19 PM
Hello my name is Jeremy, I have had alot of jobs, I need a career! I can send a resume to anyone who can help me, I have been a public works laborer, welder, painter, dog walker, landscaper and... And... And... I am working odd jobs but i need somthing more stable to take care of my wife and baby on the way and am open to anything! I love to build guns, and do alot of tactical/tacticool conversions and customizations for friends and family. By no means am I professional, but it would be awesome if a business owner weather it be a gun shop, pawn shop(dealing in firearms), or gun range that would allow a 25 year old guy with a passion for firearms a chance to be part of this industry, and take care of my new family. I live in Galt, I am willing to travle 50 miles in any direction, probably more! Please help! I can be reached at jeremybird78@gmail.com for the fastest response.

BTAzombieHunter
06-29-2012, 7:04 PM
Bump

BTAzombieHunter
07-01-2012, 7:04 AM
Bump

BTAzombieHunter
07-02-2012, 9:13 AM
Bump

BTAzombieHunter
07-08-2012, 9:32 PM
Bump

johnny_boy02
07-13-2012, 9:29 PM
2 things that I was looking into that can be had for relatively little investment.

1) Get you CA certified applicators license. Pest control places frequently hire and train people with little to no experience, and if you already have the applicators license you will be a few steps ahead. Plus they pay a fairly decent base pay.

2) Get a commercial drivers license. It may suck foe a couple years but once you have some experience there will be plenty of local jobs.

I see you are on Pirate as well, there is a "Job hook-up" thread in the Northern CA section.

If you still have or have access to landscaping equipment I can try to point you in the right direction to work on foreclosed properties for banks. I just got out of that type of work, but there is money if you play your cards right.