View Full Version : Trade your LaserMax 1141P for my Uni-Max + cash

05-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Id like to trade your used internal LaserMax 1141P (for Glock 17,22,31,37 - the newer model with the captive recoil spring) for my LaserMax Uni-Max plus cash. Mine is two weeks old, LNIB with papers, etc.

I want the internal model for my new G17 so I can have a better choice of holsters.

You want the Uni-Max so you can use it on multiple weapons (pistols, rifles, shotguns, sub-machine guns and machine guns). It can be used on anything with Picatinny, Mil-Spec, or Weaver style rails. It can be quickly switched between guns and sighted in reasonably well without having to fire the gun (as long as your regular sights are accurate). The Uni-Max has its own rails so you can also use a light beneath it. The Uni-Max gives you the option of pulsating or steady beam.

I can add $30 - $100 to the trade depending on the age of your LaserMax and whether or not you have all the papers and box, etc. Your LaserMax must be in perfect working condition.

Trade would take place in San Diego, and we would take the time (5-10 minutes?) to install the lasers so that we are both satisfied with the trade.