PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Hutterites

Shoot-it
06-27-2012, 1:18 PM
Have you guys been watching that show ?It's about a colony in Montana it's a great show .They showed a man shoot a rifle from a truck into a pond to flush out deer then expect a teenager to shoot running deer wtf was that man thinking.Then they show 4 people shooting at a running buck that sure makes hunters look bad.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/meet-the-hutterites/

Rusty_Buckhorn
06-27-2012, 1:37 PM
Have you guys been watching that show ?It's about a colony in Montana it's a great show.They showed a man shoot a rifle from a truck into a pond to flush out deer then expect a teenager to shoot running deer wtf was that man thinking.Then they show 4 people shooting at a running buck that sure makes hunters look bad.

I have not seen it.... BUT, doesn't sound like a great show to me, sounds more like a propaganda show about backwood hillbillies that make all us hunters look bad.

Shoot-it
06-27-2012, 3:49 PM
Except for the hunting part the rest of the show is ok.

ewarmour
06-27-2012, 3:59 PM
I like the show, however they had to have edited in all that gunfire when they were whitetail hunting.

IVC
06-27-2012, 5:54 PM
As long as hunters actively distance themselves from this type of behavior, they don't affect the image any more than poachers do. It might still be used in the propaganda, but it's more difficult these days when anyone can search the web and find out that it's condemned by the hunting community.

Yotehnter
06-27-2012, 9:16 PM
Cool show they most have some nice deer on the ranch.

mzhunter
06-27-2012, 10:34 PM
the show is great
13 year olds just blasting got to love it
and the chicks are hot !!!!!

Yotehnter
06-28-2012, 8:20 AM
the show is great
13 year olds just blasting got to love it
and the chicks are hot !!!!!
hot chicks if you like girls that look like shrek :drool5:

Bigbuckool
06-28-2012, 3:04 PM
I'm guessing the genetic pool isn't very deep. :1eye:

IVC
06-29-2012, 1:49 AM
hot chicks if you like girls that look like shrek :drool5:

Thanks for the visual... and the smiley... Now I lost my appetite :).

TROYSD
06-29-2012, 11:18 AM
years ago , hunting in montana my friends brother got some hutterite brandy , and gave to us. awesome