PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal AK47 comparison/differences

Seaweed02
06-24-2012, 10:04 AM
I have been searching for my AK47 by Arsenal, and the decision is hard to make due to so many different models. Of the Arsenal models, the SGL models and the SLR models are forever banned from California. Since that is where I live they are not an option.

Now I like the milled receiver models like the SA M7 AK's. There are so many of them: The SA M7 S, The SA M7 R, The SA M7, The SA M7 Classic, and I won't even get into the side folders and underfolder version of the SA M7s because they don't appeal to me. But I do like the ones I listed, and would love to have any one of them.

But what is the difference between them? They look the same to me other than the furniture. What is the difference in performance, or quality? Why are some more expensive than others? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

Carl

Mamluke
06-24-2012, 10:34 AM
The beauty of any AK is its simplicity of design and unrivaled reliability, I'd say anyone of these rifles you've mentioned will serve you quite well, and most likely, outlast even you.

Grab the one that appeals to you the most, don't get mired in quality this & quality that ... :D

Welcome to CGN.

... My 2 cents

luchador768
06-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Sgl= GTG

Slr= banned by name.

Dont_Shoot_im_Chinese
06-24-2012, 11:15 AM
I have been searching for my AK47 by Arsenal, and the decision is hard to make due to so many different models. Of the Arsenal models, the SGL models and the SLR models are forever banned from California.l

SGL isn't banned in CA. In fact....SGL23 is made for california residence and/or other states that require a fixed magazine with evil features

FourLoko
06-24-2012, 11:21 AM
oops

Cali-Shooter
06-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I have been searching for my AK47 by Arsenal, and the decision is hard to make due to so many different models. Of the Arsenal models, the SGL models and the SLR models are forever banned from California. Since that is where I live they are not an option.

You have it wrong, it's the SLG models that are banned, not SGL. SLR models are also banned, which you are correct on.