View Full Version : Delete

06-23-2012, 3:51 PM

06-23-2012, 6:29 PM
Its cheaper to buy your gun straight from gunbroker based on your own sale ad there!
Whats the $100 price difference for and askng us to pay a higher price?

06-23-2012, 7:18 PM
I would have paid $800 too..oh well.

06-23-2012, 7:50 PM
Imho its not thread crapping if that's u. Didn't open

06-23-2012, 8:05 PM

tango78 with 11,600 posts I would have though you would know how to read the rules:

10) Thread-crapping.
Commenting on a post in a negative manner, called 'thread-crapping', is not allowed. If you think an item is overpriced or of lesser quality, don't buy it. If you have concerns about the seller PM a Moderator or Admin and we can discuss the matter. Thread-crapping will be deleted, multiple instances of thread-crapping will result in being barred from the Marketplace forums entirely.

14) Question and Inquiries about products listed in an ad.
Most questions and product inquiries can be handled via Private Messages. We expect you to use this feature for all questions and inquiries.

If you feel your question or inquiry involves a material aspect of the item being bought/sold you may post that in the thread. The term "material aspect" means one that dramatically affects the value, function, or operation of the item being bought/sold. Answers to posted material questions regarding the item may be posted in the thread prior to the expiration of the 24 hour BTT rule however the posted answer will reset the 24 hour 'timer'.

All offers other than 'I'll take it' must be made via Private Message. If you send an offer via Private Message, a post of 'offer sent' is acceptable, all other Private Message do not need verification such as 'pm sent' or 'incoming PM'.

Actually i think it was my duty to let potential buyers know you had the same gun listed somewhere else for $100 cheaper. You deletion and obvious price change on gunbroker tell me you know you were in the wrong.