PDA

View Full Version : request for mods

Cracker
06-23-2012, 2:33 PM
i havnt been here that long but this room is the one im mostly in, so i noticed that this has a main focus on AR/Ak in the rifle room, wouldnt it be more convenient to split this room by making a AR/AK forum right next to this?
just a thought ;)

technique
06-23-2012, 2:48 PM
All this time we've been waiting for someone as smart as you to make that suggestion.....;)

Trust me, Dude, it has been suggested several times.

:rofl:

MrPlink
06-23-2012, 2:56 PM
More over it seems the bolt guys want their own room.

chillincody
06-23-2012, 3:00 PM
Can we also have a split section in Curio n Relics just for mosins and one for mausers :devil2:

alfred1222
06-23-2012, 3:40 PM
Why does it matter??

89 Vision
06-23-2012, 3:44 PM
This has been discussed before. The Mods even put up a poll once to see what members' opinions were on this topic. Given the fact that nothing changed, I suppose the Mods saw it best to leave things the way they were. And I have to agree. Otherwise I would just stay in the AK section and never learn anything about other centerfire rifles. Browsing random topics has taught me much about rifles I would otherwise know nothing about.

MrPlink
06-23-2012, 4:19 PM
Calguns already has a million forums and sub forums as is, do we need another?

Popularity of the AR, Ak etc etc there is another reason they are discussed often here, they are subject to considerably more complex laws thanks to the AWB, at least compared to bolt actions, lever actions etc etc

daking
06-23-2012, 7:28 PM
This has been discussed before. The Mods even put up a poll once to see what members' opinions were on this topic. Given the fact that nothing changed, I suppose the Mods saw it best to leave things the way they were. And I have to agree. Otherwise I would just stay in the AK section and never learn anything about other centerfire rifles. Browsing random topics has taught me much about rifles I would otherwise know nothing about.

This. I like to see a little of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FeuerFrei
06-23-2012, 8:12 PM
Calguns is THE place to get straight legal info regarding semi-auto rifles in Cali. Not the greatest for AR or AK nuts and bolts, how to info etc. Other sites are better for that.

Sent with 2 cans & a long string.

TNP'R
06-23-2012, 8:19 PM
Calguns is THE place to get straight legal info regarding semi-auto rifles in Cali. Not the greatest for AR or AK nuts and bolts, how to info etc. Other sites are better for that.

Sent with 2 cans & a long string.

Disagree, The forum isn't mainly for legal advice. There are plenty of knowledgeable folks around the forums that can and will give advice other than legal advice.