06-22-2012, 8:51 PM
SPF to bksa

Make: Remington
Model: 700P LTR
Caliber: 308 W
Location (city or county): Cupertino
Price: $680
Will ship (Y/N): N

I believe it is 2008 model. I bought it new, 210 rounds down the barrel so far. Trigger is xmark pro version 1 (no visible screw for adjustment). Base and scope rings are original stock.

Installed PFS trigger spring and set the trigger to about 3lb. Added removable KRG bolt knob.

There are no scratches on stock or metal - this was a bench shooter and haven't seen any woods. There is a light brass foiling on rifling, I can't get rid of it by regular cleaning - perhaps I'm not persistent enough. From what I read, it is quite common for Rem 700 and should go away eventually once rifle broke in completely.

My overage group was about 0.6" with Federal Match King 168gr or custom loads based on the same bullet, once I was lucky to get 3/8". I consider myself overage shooter, btw.

I got myself a lighter rifle for hunting, don't see the reason to keep 2 in the same caliber.

I prefer local sale in San Jose area, but can travel reasonable distance, as far as San Francisco or Dublin/Pleasanton. I don't have preferred FFL, hope you do.

06-22-2012, 9:03 PM
i'll take it

06-22-2012, 9:56 PM