PDA

View Full Version : M10 AK47 review

deckhandmike
06-22-2012, 2:46 PM
Picked up the M10 AK47 from henderson defense and first impression was it has a good finish. Came dirty but cleaned right up. Sights straight, and it takes the double stack mags with almost no wobble. Took it to the range and ran 80 rounds of wolf 124 grain FMJ and tulammo 154 grain soft point. Only hiccup was using a mag I know to be defective. Spring in the mag is so weak it has trouble with the last two rounds. Switched to a good mag and it shot both like a champ. To my surprise the gun was almost dead on out of the box. I was shooting three round groups at fifty yards the size of a quarter (my best group) using iron sights, would of never guessed. Front end heats up decently with the metal quad handrail but wasn't uncomfortable. Recoil is less than my M4 chambered in 6.8. Seems to shoot soft and even with the slim buttstock is very comfortable. Don't know why anyone would need a muzzle break on it but the Tapco "mall ninja" looking one that comes on it seems to work fine. Sorry, no pics but you have all seen targets with holes and my AK looks like all the other M10's except with the kydex grip wrap to run it featureless. Bonus that the guns comes with the hogue grip standard, much easier to shoot featureless.

NorCalK9.com
06-22-2012, 4:18 PM
Koooool

DinoPJR
06-22-2012, 4:22 PM
Stoked dude I have been thinking about getting one of those

Lifeon2whls
06-22-2012, 4:26 PM
Sounds like fun to me!

JeremyKX
06-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Just bought one yesterday from Atlantic Firearms.

Can't wait for it to arrive :)