PDA

View Full Version : beretta

mzhunter
06-21-2012, 3:22 PM
wheres the best place to get a beretta shotgun? best price ?
any help would be appreciated

crackerman
06-21-2012, 3:38 PM
Where are you located?

WDE91
06-21-2012, 4:11 PM
What type of Beretta?
Where are you located?

From what I have heard of Pacific arms that is a very good southern california store

GunninIt
06-21-2012, 4:19 PM
What type of Beretta?
Where are you located?

From what I have heard of Pacific arms that is a very good southern california store

I think he's referring to Pacific Sporting Arms: http://www.pacificsportingarms.com/. Their pricing can be as much as $200 less than many other retailers around the area...even more in some cases. They're also great guys. Speaking from experience, as I bought my M2 there.

WDE91
06-21-2012, 4:23 PM
^^ he is indeed correct
I need to eventually take a trip up there and check them out

I only hear great things :)

Revoman
06-21-2012, 5:46 PM
Depending on which Beretta you're looking for, but PSA has most of them. They specialize in O/U's and are a Beretta dealer among other brands.

The entire crew is very knowledgeable and there are a lot of shotguns to chose from. You will be surprised however, to see how small the store really is, although there is a second area store too. Both long and narrow.

JS Stocks are right next door, or at least they were when I visited and bought my shotgun from John Herkowitz.

Great place to hang out for a couple of hours if you buy there or not!

.300 Weatherby Mag
06-21-2012, 7:21 PM
Bolsa Gunsmithing in Westminister will beat PSA on Beretta Prices... I paid $180 less for mine at Bolsa than it was at PSA... I like PSA, but you can beat their prices... The one thing I will give PSA, is that they have a much larger selection of Berettas than anyone else around...

mzhunter
06-21-2012, 7:48 PM
im in northridge n I'm looking for a 3901 semi