PDA

View Full Version : When can I expect my order?

ItsYourBoyBlue
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
I ordered a MOE Lower Build Kit on 6/11/12 and it still reads as "Processing" on my account. I would like to know when I can expect it to ship? I understand that it takes a while to get to CA once it ships, but is there something I'm missing with how long it's taking to ship. Some kind of update or any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bigc21
06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
"You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at info@palmettostatearmory.com or call us at 1.803.788.9095 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST."

Palmetto State Armory
06-21-2012, 12:02 PM
The best way to get information on your order is to contact customer service. I recommend sending an e-mail and then trying to contact them by phone.
If you have any difficulty reaching them you can PM me with your order number and a short summary of what you need assistance with.

ItsYourBoyBlue
06-21-2012, 1:05 PM
I had contacted via email, and received a response today. Soon after I got an email saying it had shipped. Thanks guys.

kingkev
06-21-2012, 1:53 PM
I ordered things from PSA twice this month, and it appears the running average is 5 business days from day of sale for them to process and then ship. They have pretty decent prices if you don't "need" something in a hurry.

Bigc21
06-26-2012, 3:02 PM
I ordered things from PSA twice this month, and it appears the running average is 5 business days from day of sale for them to process and then ship. They have pretty decent prices if you don't "need" something in a hurry.

I ordered my lower build kit last Wednesday 6/20 and today 6/26 the order is still processing. Even if we counted thursday as the first biz day my order should have shipped on monday at the latest.

Great prices, slow at shipping their merch , and equally as slow responding to PM's (it seems) . I'm not giving up on being a future customer just yet, but I expect my items to ship in the time-frame listed on their site (1-3 biz days).

roushstage2
06-27-2012, 12:38 AM
I expect my items to ship in the time-frame listed on their site (1-3 biz days).
Says this right on the front page: ** Notice: Due to the popularity of the Free Shipping Event we are experiencing shipment delays **

** Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship **

Bigc21
06-27-2012, 8:26 AM
Says this right on the front page:

5 days would've been yesterday.

xoutxkastx
06-27-2012, 8:59 AM
sometimes the email of the item shipped is delayed. I had an order on 6/14 for lower build kit and a Giselle LPK. I received an email yesterday morning with the tracking number and the package arrived yesterday afternoon. I checked my package and it's missing one MOE grip. Sent email last night and waiting for response. Tried calling but there phones are slammed. I'm sure it'll all get taken care of.

Palmetto State Armory
06-27-2012, 10:58 AM
PM me your order number ASAP and I'll have them get your missing items sent out today.

Bigc21
06-27-2012, 11:21 AM
sometimes the email of the item shipped is delayed.

right on, thats what I'm hoping for. Hope your situation gets worked out, I'm sure it will.

Jason P
06-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Edited to give PSA time to correct situation.

Bigc21
06-28-2012, 10:02 PM
right on, thats what I'm hoping for. Hope your situation gets worked out, I'm sure it will.

Well my response from them was "it'll be shipped out in the next few days" which really frustrates the hell out of me since I'm sure they will find a way to may "the next fews days" happen next week which is complete BS...

Jason P
06-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Well my response from them was "it'll be shipped out in the next few days" which really frustrates the hell out of me since I'm sure they will find a way to may "the next fews days" happen next week which is complete BS...

I got that same response on Tuesday, no response since then or my PM...

surfguy
06-29-2012, 9:01 AM
I ordered a rifle kit (.223 wylde ss barrel) from PSA on 6/9/12. It's still processing. I understand that shipping times are slow due to demand and having to build and test it. I have received the mags I ordered with the kit and some ammo I ordered later is in transit. I understand that PSA and anyone else selling AR stuff is swamped. I contacted CS on Monday, and they said a few days also. So far, in the few transactions I've had with PSA, I'm a satisfied customer and will continue to buy from them. The products are great, prices are great, and free shipping on cheap ammo is great. Just being patient.

Bigc21
07-03-2012, 1:12 PM
I got that same response on Tuesday, no response since then or my PM...

I've called the past few days and it goes straight to voicemail, which is full, and have had no response from Palmetto state armory forum member or a response from the web sales email.

I would have rather have paid shipping and get my order than wait this long for it to even ship. I honestly dont care how great their prices are online, most places will do what they can to match or come close. So I've decided that this will be my final order with the company.

They haven't done anything to make me feel like a valued customer and my review of the company will depend on a resolution from them.

Press Check
07-05-2012, 6:49 PM
I've called the past few days and it goes straight to voicemail, which is full, and have had no response from Palmetto state armory forum member or a response from the web sales email.

I would have rather have paid shipping and get my order than wait this long for it to even ship. I honestly dont care how great their prices are online, most places will do what they can to match or come close. So I've decided that this will be my final order with the company.

They haven't done anything to make me feel like a valued customer and my review of the company will depend on a resolution from them.

Great prices and free shipping is a tough act to follow, especially when other companies seem to ship for profit. Unfortunately, anytime you get free shipping, you're subject to delays, although your case is in fact excessive.

I've placed 3 orders in the last month, and each item took approximately one week to ship, and it didn't matter which day of the week the order was placed. Like you, I would have almost rather have had paid for shipping, but I'm a fairly patient customer to begin with.

Good luck.

speeedracerr
07-06-2012, 9:03 PM
Ever since PSA offered the FREE summer shipping deal, I have lost all will power and constantly keep ordering things. :/

Honestly... with the free shipping and the great prices, I don't mind waiting a bit! Hope this FREE shipping extends for the whole Summer since I am planning to order a couple of uppers soon! :)

surfguy
07-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Update:
I got my rifle kit on Monday 6/9. It arrived beautifully packed and it looks to be built very well. I haven't had a chance to test it with live ammo yet due to a mtn bike mishap and resultant shoulder injury last week. Satisfied customer here.
When the .300 blk uppers come back in stock, I'll be all over that.

SoCal Choppas
07-12-2012, 4:57 PM
I ordered from PSA a few times..even before the free shipping..I've gotten use to and accepted that they take a while to process the orders..for great prices..I can't really ***** about it...I think it's just the normal growing pains of fast growing company

Humboldt707
07-19-2012, 11:07 PM
I ordered an 90% Upper kit from PSA it is a quality peice and i have zero complaints reguarding the kit but you can not be in a hurry......im pretty sure they still use wells fargo wagons to get it 2 you.

Jason P
07-30-2012, 4:36 PM
All better now, they're getting there. Thanks PSA!

shadowofnight
08-06-2012, 7:37 AM
Probably one of the biggest Palmetto fans here, also having turned on dozens of people to shop there as well...but WTF is going on right now ?

My order on 7/23/12 is still in processing, all items show as in stock...I have PM'd PSA here on Calguns twice with no reply ( But they have responded to others in threads ) ...I have tried calling always sent to recording...and have used their web contact page twice with zero reply.

I am a patient man, but 2 weeks going on 3weeks with zero reply from the company by phone/email/forum is unacceptable.

Update .... Finally got through on the phone yesterday, CS admitted somehow this order got dropped out of the shipping loop...the parts were in stock but it just never made it out the door.
She got the order packaged and shipped yesterday, and emailed me the tracking number.
It happens sometimes, I will still be a regular PSA customer...all my other orders were great....I just knew something weird happened here.

frankm
08-15-2012, 1:46 PM
They just shipped my parts today. It's been two days. So maybe they're catching up on orders?

hawkeye
08-16-2012, 8:43 PM
I ordered an MOE parts kit and didn't get free shipping since it was 49.99 and I mine is still "processing."

hawkeye
08-16-2012, 8:43 PM
I ordered an MOE parts kit and didn't get free shipping since it was 49.99 and I mine is still "processing."

frankm
08-16-2012, 11:16 PM
I'd just pm them here. I ordered an upper once, and wanted a change to it after, and they worked with me every step of the way, made the changes, and got it done for me.