PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Daniel Defense RIS II 12 inch FDE + Magpul AFG

flectarn
06-20-2012, 3:24 PM
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm177/pzgren43/CIMG1255.jpg

Like new! Daniel Defense 12 inch RIS II in FDE
Excellent condition and only used once. Has no nicks, scratches, blemishes or other damage. Really like new out of the box. Excellent rail system but I have decided to go with something that is a little different.
Would like SOLDSOLDSOLD

Magpul AFG2 In black
Like new condition, once I again I have decided to go with something else.
Would like SOLD

The Daniel Defense RIS II is an innovative upgrade for the M4A1, M16A4, and MK18 CQB/R. The Daniel Defense Rail Interface System II (DD RIS II) was designed at the request of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II weapons system. SOCOM had a specific requirement for a rail system which would accommodate a M203 40mm grenade launcher and still free float the barrel. Daniel Defense responded with a product, the DD RIS II, that met this requirement without the use of additional parts or special tools. This was accomplished by integrating all of the needed parts to mount the M203 into the rail itself. After years of rigorous testing by Special Forces Operators, Daniel Defense was selected as the Sole Source Provider of the RIS II to SOCOM. Daniel Defense has and is still delivering thousands of units and they are continuing to be fielded by SOCOM.

Please email me at flectarn@yahoo.com for the fastest response.

I am willing to ship or meet very close to my house. In case of shipment buyer will pay actual cost of shipment.

Located in Yorba Linda/Anaheim

Marksman829
06-20-2012, 4:10 PM
Location?

LuckyGoat67
06-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Email sent.

flectarn
06-21-2012, 1:11 PM
RIS II SOLD

TheExiled
06-22-2012, 3:37 PM