PDA

View Full Version : remove post

land locked
06-20-2012, 3:58 AM
done with this.

Ryououki
06-20-2012, 11:19 PM
This guy is a huge flake! He sends me a message stating he'd do it for $300 since the previous guy backed out on him, and that he could meet on Thursday or Friday morning or all day Sunday. I text him as he requests and ask if Thursday morning at The Gun Room works. He responds back stating he'd need to do it at River City Gun Ex instead for Thursday because he had to be somewhere at 11:30AM and TGR opens at 12 Noon. So I respond back asking if Sunday would be good since he stated he was free all day and then he backs out on the sale. Good job on the craigslist method of making a sale! It's no wonder it has been for sale forever.

land locked
06-20-2012, 11:51 PM
As I told you I have every right not to sell my property. Why do you think you are entitled to flame on my for sale post? I have worked with several people to sell this particular gun and nothing has worked out. Either they lowball (like you), they don't have the money, they dont post "i will take it" or the schedules to meet don't match up very well. I tell you I could meet in the morning and you suggest meeting at a place that opens at 12? I thought about our potential transaction and decided not to settle on price, location and a day that was an option but was never set in stone. Lately its been a hassle to sell on Calguns because of members such as your self. I have had no problems selling firearms or accessories in the past on several boards with no problems or complaints. Get over it and move on

Ryououki
06-20-2012, 11:56 PM
BS! YOU offered days and times! I told you I'd meet you on Sunday which you said you were open for ANYTIME. Do you need an explanation of what anytime means? I follow through on my sales and purchases. Take your crap back to CL.

Noobie
06-21-2012, 8:11 AM
Sounds like the seller should have never accepted the offer. Seller's remorse, nothing more.