View Full Version : WTS (LA) AR15 barel nuts, Remmy 870 stock, cheap stuff, and free stuff

05-20-2007, 2:00 PM
Once again I'm cleaning out all the extras and spare parts that are cluttering up my limited storage space. I recently rebuilt a few of my magazines to achieve a more standardized feel to them.

So up for sale we have....

one genuine Colt USGI M16/AR15 Bolt (JUST THE BOLT not the BC or BCG), with gas rings but no ejector. SPF NRAhighpowershooter

the next is a lot of three M16A1 barrel nuts, these came off early vietnam colt guns with pencil barrels but will work on whatever you stick them on. 15$ for all of them, 20$ shipped.
Here we have a complete factory synthetic stock set for a Remmington 870, I believe this came off of a brand new police model which was upgraded, It came with another stock that I wanted. no screws or hardware included but it is in unbelivable shape. SPF mydangplease

05-20-2007, 2:01 PM
Next we've got three and a half factory GLock 10 round mags, I have more than enough full capacity mags, so I figured I'd offload these to make space. three mags are complete, the fourth is missing the spring and follower. you can have all three and a half for SPF Timberland

Here are two beretta 92, or 92FS or M9 10 round mags, stainless or nickel finish. I don't know why I have these, they must have been part of a trade or package deal, brand new, they don't look to have ever been loaded. SPF NRAhighpowershooter

One genuine aftermarket knockoff clip for the pre war colt woodsman 10$ ftf or 15$ shipped. you don't want to know what I spent on it...
Here is a uncle Mikes belt, it fits me (rather tightly) at 38 inch wasit. I bought it thinking it was a 12 gauge, but it holds the shells loosly, making me think its probably a 10 gauge belt. gone to floorance

05-20-2007, 2:03 PM
Up next, here's a trio of USGI magazine pouches that fit the 9mm beretta 92 or M9 or 92FS or similarly sized magazines, two are in good shape, one is so-so. all three for FREE FTF or I'll throw them in if you buy something else you want to have shipped
here are some random stripper clips n thingys that have accumulated. I don't want them, so buy something and they go to the first person who wants them.
here are some butplates and pieces of stocks and barrels from some shotguns I hacksawed up. the wood is ok hardwood, might be usefull for grips, or knife handles or??? I was saving it for raw material to work with, there is no center hole bored through it for a tang bolt, so its just a couple blocks of wood. one of the barrels looks to be wire wrapped damascus. I was saving the metal to beat into a few knifeblades, (old steel makes great blanks) yours for free if you want to pay the extra 10 bucks it will add to the shipping when you buy something else. or if you meet FTF you can just have them... for FREE

I'd much prefer to send this all to one person to minimize the number of trips I have to make to the Post Office. or meet FTF, buy one of the bareled actions that I have for sale in the firearms section and save some more.

Look how happy my wife is that stuff is going away....

05-20-2007, 2:03 PM
*Note... Wife not for sale....*

05-20-2007, 2:32 PM

Damn, that was my next question :D.

05-20-2007, 2:35 PM

dude, are you sure... ???

05-20-2007, 2:37 PM
Darn.. that was going to be my question also!!

but.. I'll take the AR/M-16 bolt and the M9/92mags

PM sent

Santa Cruz Armory
05-20-2007, 2:41 PM

Rent maybe? ;) j/k

05-20-2007, 2:56 PM
lol, she's not for sale, for rent, for lease, loan, or any other transfer, be it temporary or of a permenant nature. She's smokin hot (looks way better in real life than pics) and she's making me a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting right now. (and peanutbutter chips)

she puts up with me and a house full of guns.

what more could a guy want?

05-20-2007, 3:03 PM
What a cute wife!

Are the Glock mags for the 17 or 19?

05-20-2007, 3:05 PM
they're for a 17... but you can cram them in a 19 if you don't mind them sticking out a bit.

05-20-2007, 3:10 PM
what more could a guy want?

some coffee and a fork

05-20-2007, 3:19 PM
coffee..... check

fork.... check

guess I'm a lucky guy.

some coffee and a fork

05-20-2007, 5:12 PM
Oh, I'm also into trades... Check out the sale thread in firearms for a list of stuff I'm looking for.

05-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Pm sent on Glock mags

Cardinal Sin
05-20-2007, 11:05 PM
PM sent on Okay AR base plates

05-21-2007, 6:23 AM
I'm not looking to seperate the magazine parts at this time, (I kinda want to get rid of all of them in one shot) thanks.

05-22-2007, 1:03 PM
Just a little bump, I'm willing to entertain offers on the stuff thats left.

Cardinal Sin
05-22-2007, 4:21 PM
What's left?

05-22-2007, 5:09 PM
PM Sent on the belt! :chris:

05-22-2007, 5:43 PM
pm send on

1 steel 30 round magazine boddy, feed lips are kind of sharp,
1 aluminum 30 round magazine body, unknown manufacturer
2 synthetic 30 round magazine boddies, have canadian maple leaf on them, also each have a crack in the body, looks like it could be fixed easily, they look prety cool but I don't want to screw around with them.

6 USGI magazine baseplates, Okay industries mostly
1 unknown baseplate that goes with the unknown aluminum body
1 heavy duty steel baseplate that goes with the steel body
2 plastic baseplates for the canadian mags, they have tabs broken off, could be glued or epoxied easily

05-22-2007, 6:26 PM
Anything that has a pic is still around, everything else (mag parts, complete 10 rounders, and bolt) are SPF and will be deleated from the thread when they leave my posession.

05-22-2007, 7:16 PM
belt is spoken for.

05-23-2007, 1:11 PM
Just a bump, there's some unclaimed free stuff guys... its free.. doesn't get any cheaper.

(the clip and remmy stock are not free, I'm willing to haggle on the price to see it go away, but I can't let it go for nothing I just paid to dang much for them)

05-27-2007, 9:12 AM
bump, prices reduced, last chance before I throw the free stuff away and put the parts on ebay, I really want this stuff out of my living room.

05-27-2007, 2:31 PM
i'll take the 870 stock. pm sent.