PDA

View Full Version : Complete ar15 lower, anyone selling?

RangerRoy
05-19-2007, 4:58 PM
Just returned recently from North Carolina where one has pretty much unlimited ability for customizing your own rifle. I'm partial to the AR15 since I've carried this from Panama, Kosovo, the Middle east and learned to trust it.However, you guys must realize my frustration since I have to leave some of them back at Fort Bragg with some trusted friend's safe. I just bought a DPMS upper, now I need a complete lower, if possible a STAG arms model or one where I can just install a permanent mag pin that I can take off when I return to NC, or if anybody has one already installed. Thanks for this site.

RobG
05-19-2007, 5:09 PM
Post in the WTB section. But, Lanworldinc.com has a complete Stag lower assembled with MM grip although I am sure Chris could change it over to a BB/Prince 50 maglock.

RangerRoy
05-19-2007, 5:19 PM
Thanks, I did make a mistake posting. Newbie to this site. 'appreciate the tip, I'll check it out.

RudyN
05-19-2007, 5:21 PM
I just ordered a Complete Stag Lower w/the U-15 stock from LAN World and Chris was very polite and nice to talk to. I also got two 10 round Bushmaster Mags from him.