View Full Version : 1st Impressions/thoughts on Solar Tactical MFER = WOW! (for AK's)

Uncle Jess
06-18-2012, 9:09 AM
Picked up one of these at the gun show Sunday. I'll post pics later but it's the magazine funnel enhanced reload for the AK pattern rifle. YOU HAVE to get one for your AK. No modifications to your rifle and installation is easy. Within seconds of doing test reloads, I was able to insert the magazine without taking my eyes off the front sight. (using peripheral vision) Money well spent in my opinion.

Here's the link from the site until I get my own pics up. http://www.solartactical.com/AK47-MFER-MAGAZINE-FUNNEL-ENHANCED-RELOAD-AK47MFER.htm

06-18-2012, 9:47 AM
It looks cool, hows it work?

06-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I have one on my ak pistol , fits and works very well !!! Helps a lot with mag placement before inserting . I'd highly recommend this piece to anyone with an ak , my only concern is I wish they would have made it from aluminum .

Uncle Jess
06-18-2012, 2:48 PM
It looks cool, hows it work?

Hey alfred1222, it acts kind of like a speed chute on the magwell of a race gun. So basically the unit adds a "ramp like" circumference to the magazine area.

Uncle Jess
06-19-2012, 4:28 PM
Here's the pics of it attached.

In this shot you can see the outer circumference of the mag funnel in relation to the receiver.