View Full Version : Thinking About Buying A Rossi Circuit Judge

06-18-2012, 9:05 AM
As the title says, since they are now legal in California I'm thinking about buying a Circuit Judge. Really just to have it as a show piece but at the same time I want to know how they shoot as well. Does anybody have experience with shooting one? It sure is a beautiful firearm

I'm in Southern California (Orange County) are their any dealers that carry this gun down here? Anywhere that I may be able to shoot one first???

06-18-2012, 1:30 PM
We're located in Costa Mesa. We've got them in regular rotation and have one left in stock! No sooner than they come in they get snatched up. You can take a look at it here on our Vendor Forum http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=577858 and/or visit the link to our website for more info.

06-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Whoops forgot all about this thread, just figured out how to see all my previous post.

Glenn's Rod N Gun? Is that the same as Glenn's Tackle (or used to be Glenn's Tackle)?
If so that cool, I'm just down Adams in HB, haven't been over that way in a while tho. Do you still have these in stock?