View Full Version : Leupold/ARMS rings, Armalite furniture, buffer tube+stock, Magpul rails/slingplate

trigger hippie
06-17-2012, 11:24 AM
I have these items in the Bay Area, so you can get 'em cheaper and without shipping cost by buying them from me if you're local. Face-to-face cash is king; if you want 'em shipped, you pay shipping method of your choice; if you pay with PayPal, I ask that you cover the 3% charge to do so.

All items are new and never mounted. Buttstock and trigger guard are pull-offs from a new unfired rifle.

Up first: Leupold QRW rings, new in packaging, medium height, for 30mm scope. Reviews mention excellent zero retention and build quality. I might actually use these on a riser if they don't sell, as they're really nice. Asking $75.

A.R.M.S. #22 high scope rings ($120), with A.R.M.S. #22 TRC (tactical ring cap) and #22 TRR (tactical ring rail) ($60). This is the correct scope ring set up for a Mark 12 SPR, with a rail on top for mounting a mini red dot or laser or what-have-you. Fits 30mm scopes; high (1.5") height. Shown mounted on Horus Raptor (not for sale). Mounted on scope but not fired; I'm going with the Larue mount instead. Includes original packaging for scope rings. Package is $180 total.

Magpul 11-slot rail sections, new, unopened. Includes mounting hardware for direct attachment to MOE handguard. $9 each.

Carbine stock, buffer tube, castle nut, end plate and standard carbine buffer. Brand new pull-off from an Armalite SPR. $60 for the package - add in an LPK and you're ready to build your stripped lower.

Magpul ambidextrous sling attachment plate. Popped it open before realizing it wouldn't work with my UBR stock. No packaging; directions are online and it's simple to install. Asking $25.

Finally, UTG medium height scope rings, for a 1 inch scope. Unmounted and unopened. Excellent cheap rings for mounting scopes to .22LR plinkers. Asking $20.

Soon to come:

Armalite trigger guard. Straight, classic M16 style, with spring-loaded pin for trigger guard fold-down (for gloved hands). Includes replacement press pin. Yours for $15.

Two stage tactical Armalite trigger assembly - brand new pull-off from unfired SPR lower. $90, pics soon. - Sold to whtnight, great buyer, thanks!

Magpul MOE trigger guard - polymer drop-in replacement, perfectly matches Magpul FDE grips or stock, installed then pulled off rifle. $8.

ERGO Grip for AR-15 - rubberized, finger-notched, new from Wilson Combat - tried it out, prefer the more "aggressive" texture of the MIAD grip, so selling it. $20.

trigger hippie
06-19-2012, 9:04 AM
Je suis le BTT

trigger hippie
06-20-2012, 5:01 PM
Yo quiero chocar esta entrada.

06-21-2012, 4:15 PM
Do you still have the ARMS #22 scope mounts??? Is this complete with all the parts mentioned for $120? LMK by PM also.....

trigger hippie
06-26-2012, 8:26 AM
Post weekend bump. All parts listed still for sale.

trigger hippie
06-27-2012, 7:53 AM

trigger hippie
06-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Where you gonna go with all that bump, all that bump in your trunk?
My bump, my bump, my bump my bump my bump.

trigger hippie
07-04-2012, 2:10 PM
Rebumping from cold storage. All items still for sale except 2-stage trigger.

trigger hippie
07-05-2012, 2:13 PM

trigger hippie
07-08-2012, 8:08 AM