PDA

View Full Version : PSA lower receivers on sale this week at Turners

SDM44
06-14-2012, 9:49 AM
Just a head's up for So Cal residents who may want to pick this up. Turner's has this on sale starting tomorrow 6/15 through 6/21.

On PSA's website, the stripped lower is the same HERE (http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/firearms/receivers/psa-ar15-lower.html). So you can buy locally and pay DROS + tax, instead of a transfer fee + DROS + tax. Not the best price, but still a decent price.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=154418&d=1339692532

ncrotalus
06-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up, very tempting.

new1911
06-14-2012, 10:59 AM
hmm...interesting. been thinking about building one, finally.

ptgarcia
06-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Ends up being just over $116 out the door. I used one to build my AR and it worked out great.

SDM44
06-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Ends up being just over $116 out the door. I used one to build my AR and it worked out great.

A little less each when you get more than 1, since they are considered 'long guns' with no "1 per month" limit. I was probably going to pick up 2 of them to keep as spares.

gotshotgun?
06-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Man this company is just pumping product out. I love their business plan. As soon as they got their name out sufficiently they hit the market so hard with free shipping and 20% off many of their products. I bet their sales volume is through the roof. Maybe the next Brownells, MidwayUSA.

h0use
06-14-2012, 12:28 PM
turners had a calguns deal a month ago. i got mine for 69.00!

winnre
06-14-2012, 1:07 PM
Multi-cal?

winnre
06-14-2012, 1:07 PM
Multi-cal?

ptgarcia
06-14-2012, 1:35 PM
Yep.

EvolutionGSR
06-14-2012, 1:50 PM
Oh man I dont need any more but this makes buying two just for the hell of it as spares tempting. Problem is that "spares" to me end up becoming "rifles" in the not so long run and the "bank account" gets a little lightened.

h0use
06-14-2012, 3:30 PM
psa has there stock kit and lpk for sale 89.00 shipped. get this lower and the kit less than the completed one.

BucDan
06-14-2012, 3:42 PM
Man this company is just pumping product out. I love their business plan. As soon as they got their name out sufficiently they hit the market so hard with free shipping and 20% off many of their products. I bet their sales volume is through the roof. Maybe the next Brownells, MidwayUSA.

More so like BCM.

deviljon
06-14-2012, 4:07 PM
Oh man I dont need any more but this makes buying two just for the hell of it as spares tempting. Problem is that "spares" to me end up becoming "rifles" in the not so long run and the "bank account" gets a little lightened.

A spare lower is really just the beginning of an undecided project LOL.

gunsarefun
06-14-2012, 4:11 PM

Can't say I'm overly impressed by them. I placed an order, for a couple of items, one of which that was supposed to ship immediately and a complete upper that would take up to 15 days to ship. Took them 9 business days to ship my in stock parts. On top of that, they don't even answer the phone when I called to inquire about my order. I would have to just keep dialing over and over until someone decided, "gee... I guess I should pick up the phone..."

I hope their uppers are as nice for the money as some people say, because I'm not impressed so far.

BucDan
06-14-2012, 4:12 PM
Can't say I'm overly impressed by them. I placed an order, for a couple of items, one of which that was supposed to ship immediately and a complete upper that would take up to 15 days to ship. Took them 9 business days to ship my in stock parts. On top of that, they don't even answer the phone when I called to inquire about my order. I would have to just keep dialing over and over until someone decided, "gee... I guess I should pick up the phone..."

I hope their uppers are as nice for the money as some people say, because I'm not impressed so far.

Yeah, their business has picked up BIG time especially with free shipping and what not. They will turn into the next BCM.

EvolutionGSR
06-14-2012, 6:32 PM
A spare lower is really just the beginning of an undecided project LOL.

Since I posted two things have crossed my mind, dedicated iron sight rifle with NM irons and dedicated featurless lower.

Dammit.

Palmetto State Armory
06-15-2012, 7:20 AM
On top of that, they don't even answer the phone when I called to inquire about my order. I would have to just keep dialing over and over until someone decided, "gee... I guess I should pick up the phone..."

There are only X amount of phone lines and X amount of CS representatives. They can't answer every phone call. I apologize if you had difficulty reaching us by phone.

FourLoko
06-15-2012, 8:33 AM
Addax in San Fernando is selling their brand for $89.00. Time to decide.

loosewreck
06-15-2012, 8:43 AM
Addax in San Fernando is selling their brand for $89.00. Time to decide.

Get both :43: Hell, drive down to Rifle Gear and get there's too. I'm seriously tempted to do this, but I have more pressing gun gear that I need.

FourLoko
06-15-2012, 9:05 AM
Get both :43: Hell, drive down to Rifle Gear and get there's too. I'm seriously tempted to do this, but I have more pressing gun gear that I need.

I don't know about Riflegear (too far) but don't think I didn't contemplate the first part. Turner's opens at 10 and Addax at 11.

mattywrecker
06-15-2012, 10:44 PM

My thoughts exactly when I saw the flyer... I just now finished my first build (which was suppose to be the only build)- I was at Turners in Chino about a month ago and saw they had a PSA lower- which I was surprised to see- and bought one at full price at that time.

I haven't even started building that one besides buying an upper, but I liked that price for the PSA lower too much to turn it down- ended up going through DROS for 2 PSA lowers at 10:59 this morning...