View Full Version : E-activism in stores?

06-12-2012, 1:22 AM
Many many pro 2a people frequent gun/sporting goods shops each day...I am always hearing write call email for or against this and that, have any business owners thought of or done this: Put a computer with a free semiprivate place in your place of business for customer access to do just that after you have ranted..err informed them of pro or anti 2a sb9001.
With how many gun owners and would be gun owners there are you would figure with better ease of access we would be able to affect a greater political change.

IBTF/L just to be safe :p

06-12-2012, 2:17 AM
With today's widespread adoption of iOS and Android, it's easier to just get QR codes to the shops via (mail/email/fax/hand) so people can snap a photo and check it out when they want to. You could presumable setup short urls (e.g. bit.ly/dothis) to accompany them for those who prefer to www at home or the "old fashioned way".

Some Calguns Foundation volunteers and I have long planned to leverage the brick-and-mortar FFL network to get people connected. I think the tech (and CGF's positioning/brand strength), along with Cal-FFL, is making is closer to a reality these days.

06-12-2012, 2:22 AM
What is lacking to get that off the ground?

06-12-2012, 4:19 AM
People who are willing to work.

06-12-2012, 6:31 AM
One right here if I get some free time after I move send me a m with some details

Dreaded Claymore
06-12-2012, 11:31 AM
I know that J & R "Guns" Sports Supply in Livermore has a donation box for Calguns. It seems to fill up regularly.

Regarding working, I'm definitely willing to work. I desperately need a job, and will accept volunteer work if paying work is not available. Just so you know.