PDA

View Full Version : Detonics Scoremaster II **SPF**

Schlamoo
05-16-2007, 8:51 PM
I have owned this gun for a little over 10 years. It is from the second generation of the Detonics line manufactured in Arizona. I have never fired it but it has a couple of blemishes from being moved around the safe over the years. The gun is all original except for the mainspring housing. The original Pachmayr unit de-laminated (the rubber started to come off). I replaced it with a black plastic one I had. The black rubber grips will be replaced with new rosewood. No box/papers. I prefer to do FTF at Shooting Gallery in Vacaville but I can meet in Sacramento area. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. Sold pending funds.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/Schlamoo/DetonicsScoremasterII002.jpg

s281c
05-18-2007, 1:27 PM
Still available?

Do you have more pictures?

Interested in any trades?

Thank You

The Professional
05-18-2007, 1:34 PM
I have seen this pistol personally and it's such a sweet gun! If I have not procured my new Detonics, I'd pick this up.

Plus, Brett is a great feller so expect a smooth transaction.

///D
05-18-2007, 2:18 PM
Still available?

Do you have more pictures?

Interested in any trades?

Thank You

I think you have too many already, better slow down there :p :D

s281c
05-18-2007, 3:00 PM
I think you have too many already, better slow down there :p :D

Heh, when is too many too many? Is too many too many already? or is too many just enough? or is too many not enough?

slow down? I don't think I'm going fast enough.............:D

Schlamoo
05-18-2007, 4:07 PM
Yes the gun is still available. All PM's have been replied to and pics have been sent. Thanks to all for the interest.

Ernesto, Your a stud..... Nothing else needs to be said.:43:

For trades, honestly probably not unless it's an original Colt 9mm or 38 super S70 Commander. I have way over extended my gun budget (according to the wife) and I'm trying to keep harmony in the house. On the other hand if ya got something good.........

atlas
05-18-2007, 4:16 PM
pm sent.

s281c
05-18-2007, 4:36 PM
Yes the gun is still available. All PM's have been replied to and pics have been sent. Thanks to all for the interest.

Ernesto, Your a stud..... Nothing else needs to be said.:43:

For trades, honestly probably not unless it's an original Colt 9mm or 38 super S70 Commander. I have way over extended my gun budget (according to the wife) and I'm trying to keep harmony in the house. On the other hand if ya got something good.........

Hmm sorry no Colt 9mm or .38 supers, I only buy them in .45acp.......;)

I sent a pm with what I have available, but I'm still interested if a trade is out of the question.

Schlamoo
05-18-2007, 4:54 PM
Hmm sorry no Colt 9mm or .38 supers, I only buy them in .45acp.....

Yup, I've got a few .45's and traded my 9mm lt wt Commander last year. I got a really nice S&W from the trade but really want a 9mm again..... And I have yet to have found a good .38 sup that either didn't look like it was drug behind a pick up or was way, way too pricey.

s281c
05-18-2007, 5:01 PM
Yup, I've got a few .45's and traded my 9mm lt wt Commander last year. I got a really nice S&W from the trade but really want a 9mm again..... And I have yet to have found a good .38 sup that either didn't look like it was drug behind a pick up or was way, way too pricey.

Heh, personnally I've got no problem with "drug behind the pick up" guns, I buy them all the time for a song, then dig into my parts stash to rebuild them, gives me something to do in my free time.............:D

The Professional
05-18-2007, 5:11 PM
Brett, that was quick as expected! ;-)

Schlamoo
05-18-2007, 9:22 PM
Ernesto, again thanks for your support!

s281c, Yea I guess there is a differance between drug behind a pick up and abused. Well worn, I got no problems, "home" gunsmithed and whittled on, naw, I can go with out. I don't want someones basketcase. Geez, I think I'm getting old.....

As a side note, thanks to all who showed interest. I recieved your PM's and will let you know if the deal doesn't go through. To the buyer, thanks again.

s281c
05-18-2007, 9:44 PM
Ernesto, again thanks for your support!

s281c, Yea I guess there is a differance between drug behind a pick up and abused. Well worn, I got no problems, "home" gunsmithed and whittled on, naw, I can go with out. I don't want someones basketcase. Geez, I think I'm getting old.....

As a side note, thanks to all who showed interest. I recieved your PM's and will let you know if the deal doesn't go through. To the buyer, thanks again.

Someone's basketcase is another person's treasure.........;)

For me as long as the frame is serviceable, then I'm good, everything else can be replaced, maybe I'm that much of a masochist.............:rolleyes:

Besides there's something to be said for recovering someone else's hack job.

Schlamoo
05-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Someone's basketcase is another person's treasure....

I'll go for that...........