PDA

View Full Version : WTS demilled MP5 kits

caliboy1321
05-16-2007, 10:19 AM
I have only one kit left good to very good condition German demilled MP5 with SEF lower.

These parts kits have excellent bore and bolt, furniture shows some scuffing but not too deep. SEF trigger lower. No FA trip or sear included. Bolt carrier is in excellent condition with sear trip intact. Lower can be cut (pocket cut, clipped and pinned with a fake pushpin) The only peice missing is a RECEIVER everything else is included, but i can point you in the right direction for a receiver.

Mags can be bought separately, SUREFIRE 628 hand guard Included. These are "action 3" bolts with wire roller retainers, and improved bolt face chambering.

HERE'S what you get.

1. bbl, exc bore, 3 lug, with triple frame and trunnion still attached.

2. complete,SEF trigger kit (needs to be clipped and pinned for semi auto)

3. Buttstock, A2 type only.

4. bolt and carrier assy with recoil spring assy, firing pin and spring, locking piece (Action 3)

5. All cocking tube support parts, charging handle, roll pin, cocking tube support.

6. Complete rear sight assy (MP5 large apertures) with windage screw, spring, ball, turret etc., unrefinished condition.

7. Surefire 628 Handguard.

8. Rear sight base, sheetmetal attached.

9. Mag release parts kit.

CC's add 3.5%. This is the perfect kit to build an SBR or add a fake suppressor for a rifle. For those of you with sears, this is perfect because the bolt carrier sear trip is still intact. THESE ARE IN CA AND I WILL SHIP TO ALL OF CA. No FFL required for this item

ASKING $1800obo

Please email me for specific pictures or questions
located in Santa monica

caliboy1321
06-08-2007, 9:26 PM
bump