View Full Version : glass factory santa barbara

06-08-2012, 2:37 PM
anyone know how to get there or the address, can't find anything online on the direction.

06-08-2012, 2:45 PM
Just go up 154 till you get to east camino ceilo make the right. Then drive 6-7 miles on east camino and your there. It will be on your left you can't miss it.

06-08-2012, 2:47 PM

It is B on the map

06-08-2012, 2:48 PM
There is no address its mostly a word of mouth type of place. When you turn onto east camino it will feel like your driving forever only because your forced to drive so slow lol. Just make sure you turn on east camino and not west camino

06-08-2012, 3:11 PM
The best directions I have heard was turn onto east Camino Cielo and drive for 20 minutes when you think you past it drive 20 more when your sure you missed it, it will be on the left around the next corner.

I'll be up there tomorrow morning ish. Gotta run my AK and Tikka then pick up some trash since I cant do the range cleanup.

06-08-2012, 4:22 PM
As you near the very last turn, you will see it below you on the left. Large boulders mark the firing line. Large trash pile marks the impact area :(

Take a heavy duty garbage bag with you, so you can take out not only your trash, but a lot of the trash still there.

There is a dumpster at the Ranger Station just as you get back to Hwy 158.

Be aware, that other shooters may not be as safety conscientious as you are. Align your sights, glance left and right to ensure nobody is walking downrange or pointing their guns at you, re-align your sights and shoot :)

06-08-2012, 7:55 PM
sounds good, thx for the info i will try to get out there sat but maybe sun.