View Full Version : legion AK quality?

06-08-2012, 12:35 PM
So Arsenals are hard to find everywhere but I see that riflegear has "legion" rifles. I've never heard of the brand or seen their handy work but from what I hear they are built up saigas like Arsenals. Does anyone know anything about the quality of their builds? Thanks guys

06-08-2012, 2:01 PM
Legion is a factory owned by Izhmash. They typically do the higher end and custom firearms so you should expect a higher quality firearm than the typical saiga.

06-08-2012, 2:10 PM
Legion is an importer for saiga/Izhmash rifles

06-08-2012, 2:29 PM
So I'm assuming they are gtg then? :)

06-08-2012, 2:35 PM
EBR Works (see their vendor forum) may still have the Russian Red Arsenal in stock and holly hanna is it a beautiful rifle. I would get it but I really don't want to invest in another rifle system =) Cause you know if I get an AK...I'll have to get some sorta optics for it and at 500 rounds of ammo. =)

06-08-2012, 3:45 PM
We have been selling their converted Saiga 12 shotguns for awhile with good results. The AK style rifles are a new item for us and they seem comparable to the Arsenals, although the Legion uses hole plugs for the old fire control pins rather than welding over them. Also, the trigger guard looks like a Tromix style. Other than those two differences, they look to be very similar to the Arsenals.