PDA

View Full Version : So you want an AR15 heh.

6172crew
05-15-2007, 4:10 PM
This goes for everyone at Calguns, just remember your not going to be able to keep that new black rifle if the law makers and brady have anything to do with it so before spending all your time trying to find the best deal on a lower you should get involved with changing these laws and you only need to go to the CA RKBA Action & Activism section and get busy emailing the clowns in Sacramento to help yourself.

Nothing worse than the members who avoid the work and post the same questions about who has the cheapest lower in stock, we have a NRA volunteer who takes the time to post the needs of the NRA and we should all take him up on the offer to help ourselves.

Enough said, hope everyone bans together this year to beat the tar out of the anti-gunners like we did last year. :rant:

freonr22
10-06-2009, 9:51 PM
I hope that we are successful on ab962!

Chk Chk Boom
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I hope that we are successful on ab962!

+1 !!!

I've probably called 30-40 times. I do it whenever I have free time!

Enough said, hope everyone bans together this year to beat the tar out of the anti-gunners like we did last year. :rant:

Maybe we will be able to more effectively support RKBA efforts and such with the new local chapters Kestryll and the guys are making? I sure hope so!

Rock on Calgunners!
Jeff

spotter1
10-07-2009, 5:39 AM
I call and email as much as possible..Flood Anonolds office with VETO AB962!

freonr22
10-07-2010, 8:13 PM
well this is what happened a year ago today

mrlonewolf
10-08-2010, 3:30 PM
This goes for everyone at Calguns, just remember your not going to be able to keep that new black rifle if the law makers and brady have anything to do with it so before spending all your time trying to find the best deal on a lower you should get involved with changing these laws and you only need to go to the CA RKBA Action & Activism section and get busy emailing the clowns in Sacramento to help yourself.

Nothing worse than the members who avoid the work and post the same questions about who has the cheapest lower in stock, we have a NRA volunteer who takes the time to post the needs of the NRA and we should all take him up on the offer to help ourselves.

^^^^^^ This.

Well said 6172crew.