PDA

View Full Version : FS: SA 1911 Loaded

hkuspc40
05-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Have a parkerized SA 1911 loaded for sale. Mods include slimline rosewood grips, skeletonized trigger, magwell, and one piece guide rod. Looks, feels, shoots great. Not sure which year it is but it has the "Made in Brazil" engraving on the right side of the frame. Have original plastic blue box also. I don't shoot it enough so this one must go in order to support home remodelling. Asking $600 obo. Prefer F2F transfer at Firepower off Atlantic Blvd in Monterey Park, Turners in Pasadena, or Burbank's Gun Country. PM if interested. I'm very busy painting and sanding a newly purchased home in the evening so I'll get return PMs as soon as I can, including pics.

Thanks for looking.

atlas
05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
pm'd how many rounds?

hkuspc40
05-15-2007, 2:01 PM
No more than 1000 rounds. Just replied to your PM and will do so when I get a chance tonight.

hkuspc40
05-15-2007, 2:42 PM
All PMs replied. Will TRY MY BEST to get pics up tonight! Thanks!

hkuspc40
05-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Here u go guys. FYI, the grips are purchased from S&A with the product description "GM Black Rosewood DD Slim." I believe the magwell is also an S&A but I cannot confirm since me and my friend purchased it online under his credit card, so I don't have the bill in front of me to confirm. The magwell sits flushed with the grip, and is not the one that flares out. I can assure you that it's not a knock off one...if there is such a thing. First $600 takes it. :chinese:

I'll be in a meeting all day tomorrow, then head off to paint door and window trimmings, so won't return PMs till later in the evening so please be patient!

atlas
05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
pm sent.

AK-FEVER
05-16-2007, 5:50 AM
pm sent

draconianruler
05-16-2007, 8:45 PM
Interested in a trade for a kimber carry?

hkuspc40
05-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the offer draconianruler, but not at this time. You should keep it. =) I'm only selling to make up a little part of the cost associated with "minor" remodelling of a newly purchased home!

All PMs replied by the way. Cheers =)

PistolPete75
05-16-2007, 10:11 PM
bad time to buy real estate, prices are on a drastic decline. i'm a real estate appraiser...by the way

hkuspc40
05-20-2007, 10:09 PM
That's a very general and broad statement. Doesn't apply to ALL homes in LA. The last time I checked (last week), LA did not make the top 10 overpriced market...surprisingly.

Thanks for the interest everyone, it is now SOLD!

JohnV
06-23-2007, 8:54 PM
Have a parkerized SA 1911 loaded for sale. Mods include slimline rosewood grips, skeletonized trigger, magwell, and one piece guide rod. Looks, feels, shoots great. Not sure which year it is but it has the "Made in Brazil" engraving on the right side of the frame. Have original plastic blue box also. I don't shoot it enough so this one must go in order to support home remodelling. Asking $600 obo. Prefer F2F transfer at Firepower off Atlantic Blvd in Monterey Park, Turners in Pasadena, or Burbank's Gun Country. PM if interested. I'm very busy painting and sanding a newly purchased home in the evening so I'll get return PMs as soon as I can, including pics.

Thanks for looking.

Hello,