PDA

View Full Version : Is arsenal not selling SGL series?

Bizinsteadofgame
06-07-2012, 8:13 AM
Long story short I waited 3 months for a arsenal sgl 23 I ordered from arsenal and never recieved it, I checked their website and they took their SGL series off their website, whats going on?

NYsteveZ
06-07-2012, 8:19 AM
That is strange...I didnt see it either but I didnt dig too much on it. I see they rolled out the SLR series again which would kill all their sales here in Kommufornia. The SLR's are banned by name. I would give them a call, but I dont see why they would stop the SGL production.

S470FM
06-07-2012, 8:21 AM
try atlantic before they dry up or build your own.

ReDgUaRd008
06-07-2012, 8:25 AM
From what I heard Arsenal is waiting on shipment of Saiga rifles from Russia.

Bizinsteadofgame
06-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Well state ur resources.

gunsmithcats
06-07-2012, 12:34 PM
if your in orange county, OC armory just got like 6 sgl21s yesterday and an sgl 31

Cali-Shooter
06-07-2012, 3:01 PM
if your in orange county, OC armory just got like 6 sgl21s yesterday and an sgl 31

OC Armory is the best, I've quit Riflegear since they hiked their firearm transfer fees and OC armory is my new BRD gateway.

armadill0
06-07-2012, 3:20 PM
That is strange...I didnt see it either but I didnt dig too much on it. I see they rolled out the SLR series again which would kill all their sales here in Kommufornia. The SLR's are banned by name. I would give them a call, but I dont see why they would stop the SGL production.

I am looking at AKs and am somewhat new (read as much as I can, but still have a few questions I'm sorting out) to this whole jumping through legal circus hoops to own a gun. I notice that in the same place where Arsenal SLRs are banned, Arsenal SLGs are listed right below them. Was the SLG a separate model or did they accidentally-in-our-favor reverse the letters?

http://www.calgunlaws.com/index.php/california-agency-publications/43-california-code-of-regulations/246.html

Bizinsteadofgame
06-07-2012, 4:35 PM
Gunsmithcats thank you so much! I got her in jail till the 19th oc armory is the best place in cali best customer service they are even installing a solar tactical mag lock for $50. Im soo glad I joined cal guns u guys are the best! Oc armory has them for $889 but its the only place in cali that has them. They only had 4 left when I got there so im guessing 3 left now