PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Marvel UNIT 2 .22 conversion for 1911 in Wilson Package -- NOT CIENER

xdpackin
05-15-2007, 8:54 AM
Hello,

I have for sale a very nice and almost brand new 1911 .22 conversion made by Marvel. It is the unit 2 5" model and works great. It actually fixes itself to the frame and shoots very tight groups of about 1" at 25 yards using CCI mini-mags. It is in the Wilson package which means it comes in a very nice zip up blue canvas style case. This is not a ciener model as Wilson used to sell at one point in the past. Now they only sell the Marvel unit because it is the gold standard for .22 conversions on the 1911. I've run 200 rounds through it without problem but I need money for another project and I've got 2000 rounds of .45 at the house so this guy hasn't seen much action. It is very cool thought to make your .45 into a super accurate plinking gun with the same feel and sight picture that you are used to. This unit has adjustable bomar style sights on it.

Retail: $319
Your Price: $250 and I'll throw in 2x100 round boxes of CCI mini-mags

I would like paypal if you can but money order will work too.

Please send emails to tybeede@gmail.com if you want a really quick response. I check this site often too but my email window is always open. I'm in front of the computer all day and I'll ship it right away via USPS priority mail for $5 bucks.

Thanks
Ty

The Professional
05-15-2007, 9:03 AM
Hello,

I have for sale a very nice and almost brand new 1911 .22 conversion made by Marvel. It is the unit 2 5" model and works great. It actually fixes itself to the frame and shoots very tight groups of about 1" at 25 yards using CCI mini-mags. It is in the Wilson package which means it comes in a very nice zip up blue canvas style case. This is not a ciener model as Wilson used to sell at one point in the past. Now they only sell the Marvel unit because it is the gold standard for .22 conversions on the 1911. I've run 200 rounds through it without problem but I need money for another project and I've got 2000 rounds of .45 at the house so this guy hasn't seen much action. It is very cool thought to make your .45 into a super accurate plinking gun with the same feel and sight picture that you are used to. This unit has adjustable bomar style sights on it.

Retail: $319
Your Price: $250 and I'll throw in 2x100 round boxes of CCI mini-mags

I would like paypal if you can but money order will work too.

Please send emails to tybeede@gmail.com if you want a really quick response. I check this site often too but my email window is always open. I'm in front of the computer all day and I'll ship it right away via USPS priority mail for $5 bucks.

Thanks
Ty

Ty,

Interested. What's your location?