PDA

View Full Version : This Type of Incident at the Gun Show Landed This Guy In Jail

hefedehefe
06-04-2012, 4:16 PM
Was walking around as usual just browsing. Not too impressed with anything there except maybe the ammo and the harder to find magazines, and mag kits. Saw a Glock on sale for $499 which was the "show price" then right there while I was looking at some bullet proof vests I noticed a little row of orange tags. So I figured I would take a look. I had been considering adding a Glock to the collection so I was looking at some G27's, 29's, and some 30's. Thats when I saw a familiar face. Mr. XD40sc. And man I had to do a double take. The tag had on it $419. I picked it up and held it, checked it out and put it down and told the guy I would think about it. It wasn't long till the XD started pushing me and getting aggressive in my head. He just wouldn't leave me alone and kept harassing me while I walked around and saw all the other prices and compared different deals, but by this time the XD had already fully assaulted me. I thought to myself, THAT'S IT!!! I had to go back and report him. Took him to the man and locked him up. He will be doing at least 10 days for crime of bribery, harassment, solicitation, and intimidation. I was happy when it was all done. I almost bought a desert eagle there from a guy who had a "cash price" on it, then tried to tax me lol. So I am glad I got out of there only spending $477 OTD instead of more on a gun. Ammo? well thats a different story. Kudos to Ammo Bros. for the great deal :D

Lead Waster
06-04-2012, 4:21 PM
That b*stard! After he gets out of jail, you should ambush him and put a few rounds in him.

ojisan
06-04-2012, 5:20 PM
They are cunning and devious creatures.
Their whole point in life seems to be latching onto some innocent person just to get a ride home to a nice place to live.
They prefer dark and dry safes during their off-hours, you know.

PandaLuv
06-04-2012, 5:23 PM
You forgot sodomy and lewd acts for money.
Congrats!

Damn, too bad I'm broke.

tbc
06-04-2012, 5:30 PM
LOL.

WTSGDYBBR
06-04-2012, 5:30 PM
Mr. XD40sc who is he a vender a member ? Were did this happen costa mesa ?

Kinsel83
06-04-2012, 5:32 PM
That's hilarious lol. Glad you got a good deal!

Tackman11
06-04-2012, 5:43 PM
Funny, I had the same situation in the show then I end up put a Savage Mark II TR in jail for 10 days. Its going to be my training rifle.

Thrashard340
06-04-2012, 6:24 PM
Considering the abuse that "XD" put you through, I would say that he got off easy with 10 days.:)

bsg
06-04-2012, 6:29 PM
congratulations; despite the torment... it's yours now. and now, some more torment... 10 days of it.

toby77
06-04-2012, 6:33 PM
LOL

cebuvfr
06-04-2012, 6:50 PM
Congrats!

dadoody
06-04-2012, 6:57 PM
Things I picked up at the gun show:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/dadoody/P1020725.jpg

hefedehefe
06-04-2012, 7:47 PM
By the time he gets out of jail, he will no longer be XD40sc. He will be XD40-9-357SIGsc. I'm already checking out his beautiful cousin. Miss XD40sc OD :drool5:

Icypu
06-04-2012, 7:54 PM
I see what you did there. Nice gun OP!

EricStanley
06-04-2012, 8:04 PM
That's exactly how I threw my SP2022 in jail. Rat bastard wouldn't leave me alone. 10 days later that sick puppy followed me home from Ammo Bros in Cerritos and forced me to get him a new bed (safe), food (ammo) and bottles (mags).

Congrats on your new gun. I've heard lots of good things about the XD. Could be on the short list possibilities for a next gun...

EricStanley
06-04-2012, 8:04 PM
That's exactly how I threw my SP2022 in jail. Rat bastard wouldn't leave me alone. 10 days later that sick puppy followed me home from Ammo Bros in Cerritos and forced me to get him a new bed (safe), food (ammo) and bottles (mags).

Congrats on your new gun. I've heard lots of good things about the XD. Could be on the short list possibilities for a next gun...

MrExel17
06-04-2012, 8:08 PM
I hate it when that happens, LOL! Congrats!

hefedehefe
06-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Aww man. I just was going through all the ammo I bought and it looks like the lady that works at LAX and packed my 357SIG ammo gave me 357 Magnum. Damn it. I even told her to make sure and she said she did. And I even told her that it has happened to me before with 12 gauge and she looked at me like she knew what she was doing and what do you know? Freaking 357 Magnum -__- I'm going to try to call them tomorrow, but most likely I am screwed because there are usually no returns on ammo. Just venting. I know it's not her fault. It's mine for trusting her and not checking again to make sure blah. Anyone want to trade?

GuillermoAntonio
06-05-2012, 9:43 AM
LOL. had to read that twice....

winnre
06-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Once he gets out of jail he will probably eat a lot and you will have to bathe him once in a while. He will require special consideration when taking him anywhere yet he does not qualify for disability. And he will probably outlive you.

Ksmash01
06-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Make sure you take his top off, lube him up, and put a long rod up it's rear, bristle end first, before you put a few bullets through him. :eek::shock:

You gotta treat these guys like they wronged you, and your money.

You're not gonna let this punk mess with your money are you?

Cactus_Tim
06-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I love my XD40sc.
My friends love it too.
Get the Pearce grip extension for your compact magazines and you'll love it even more.

Pearce PG-XD Springfield Armory XD Grip Extension (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/11593/Pearce+PG-XD+Springfield+Armory+XD+Grip+Extension)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/BobOlson/DSCN0589.jpg

geeknow
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Was walking around as usual just browsing. Not too impressed with anything there except maybe the ammo and the harder to find magazines, and mag kits. Saw a Glock on sale for $499 which was the "show price" then right there while I was looking at some bullet proof vests I noticed a little row of orange tags. So I figured I would take a look. I had been considering adding a Glock to the collection so I was looking at some G27's, 29's, and some 30's. Thats when I saw a familiar face. Mr. XD40sc. And man I had to do a double take. The tag had on it $419. I picked it up and held it, checked it out and put it down and told the guy I would think about it. It wasn't long till the XD started pushing me and getting aggressive in my head. He just wouldn't leave me alone and kept harassing me while I walked around and saw all the other prices and compared different deals, but by this time the XD had already fully assaulted me. I thought to myself, THAT'S IT!!! I had to go back and report him. Took him to the man and locked him up. He will be doing at least 10 days for crime of bribery, harassment, solicitation, and intimidation. I was happy when it was all done. I almost bought a desert eagle there from a guy who had a "cash price" on it, then tried to tax me lol. So I am glad I got out of there only spending $477 OTD instead of more on a gun. Ammo? well thats a different story. Kudos to Ammo Bros. for the great deal :D

I remember you. :cool2:

Lumpia is sarap!
06-05-2012, 11:05 AM
For the children!!! Great pick up!

Ksmash01
06-05-2012, 11:48 AM
LMAO Ok, thanks for the coffee through the nose this morning....

You're welcome:D / I'm sorry :(

I just want to make sure that puny little punk gets what's comin to him...

We gotta make an example out of the ones that get out of line, especially foreign ones.

I would expect a more cordial introduction and courtship from an American. These foreigners betta rekenize :cool: .

NYRangerfan2
06-05-2012, 1:43 PM
Congrats .... i hate when they torment you like that :)

Barbarossa
06-05-2012, 3:01 PM
Mr. XD40sc convinced my that Within a year after Heller I could CCW.

This was after his cousin Mr XD40tac followed me home from Vacaville.

GunHo
06-05-2012, 3:04 PM
So I am glad I got out of there only spending $477 OTD instead of more on a gun.

Good job dude. that's hella of a deal for an XD. They usually run 8 hun OTD. All I have to say is, you're one of the few exemptions with the stereotypes that gun shows have awful prices.