View Full Version : WTS/WTT LNIB Surefire X200 A LED weaponlight

05-14-2007, 7:16 AM
I have a like-new-in-box Surefire X200A LED weaponlight. It's the diamond shaped pattern one designed to help with fast target/sight aquisition. It's never been on a weapon while fired, I only put it on my Glock 23 once in a while to check it out, but my G23 is my CCW pistol and the light makes it too big. It comes with two surefire 3V batteries (barely used at all) and the box with all the different adapter parts to make it fit weaver/picatinny rails. It fits perfectly on a Glock. I bought this for $250 from LApolicegear.com, it also sells for the same price from Surefire. This is in perfect shape, no scratches or anything, I'll sell this for $205 shipped, or $200 FTF. Or I'll use it for partial trade on a NV compatible Eotech, or Aimpoint M2 or M3 (Sorry, no ML2 or ML3). Will also trade for a Surefire M73 in similar condition, or KAC or similar carbine sized railed forends. Here is a pic of it on my G17 (this was taken right when I got it).
I'm in Oxnard, CA. It's about 30-45 minutes south of Santa Barbara and about an hour north of LA on the coast.

05-15-2007, 3:04 AM
BTT....any offers? This is in perfect shape, very bright, and the diamond shaped light pattern is great for point and shoot!

06-15-2007, 8:58 PM
I'll be down at Angeles Shooting range Saturday morning if anyone in that area is interested. Make an offer!