PDA

View Full Version : My CRPA life membership

socalbowhunter
06-02-2012, 11:28 PM
I lost my membership card a few weeks ago and I called the CRPA office to see if they would look me up and send me a new card. I guess I didn't change my address when I moved to Riverside because I don't get The Firing Line so I don't even know my member number.
Whoever I spoke to said he would look me up and get back to me later. Its been over a week and I haven't hard anything.
I haven't heard back from anyone. Is there anyone who can actually help me? All I want is to get a new card and start getting the firing line. I've been a Life Member for several years.

CRPA News and Updates
06-04-2012, 7:38 AM
Please call the CRPA office at (714) 992-2772 or email us with your name and phone number at contact@crpa.org.

socalbowhunter
06-04-2012, 11:23 PM
I called the office at the number listed above and someone took my information and didn't get back to me.
I just sent an email with my information. Hopefully someone will get back to me with my member number and can start sending the Firing Line.

CRPA News and Updates
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Howard, we’ve missed you in the last 6 years...welcome back to CRPA. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in updating your address. Our records do show that an address change was processed already. To service you more efficiently in the future, please call our headquarters 800-305-2772 for any questions or concerns. Again, our sincere apologies.

socalbowhunter
06-07-2012, 10:29 PM
I got my new card in the mail today. Thanks for the assistance.

Now, what can I do to help?