PDA

View Full Version : Black Rifle Disease!

rugershooter
06-02-2012, 7:23 PM
I've finally been bitten by the BRD bug! I finished building my ar-15 yesterday and fired it for the first time today. I used a JD Machine lower with a DPMS parts kit and BCG, and a 16'' Delton barrel. Definitely going to be building more of these!

Capybara
06-02-2012, 7:53 PM
Six months ago, I owned no EBRs.

Today, Windham Weaponry SRC-CA, Spikes Tactial/YHM/CMMG Title I Firearm and two stripped lowers, awaiting a build. It is a disease or as some like to say, "Barbies for Men".

Intimid8tor
06-02-2012, 7:55 PM
It will get you every time. When I moved back to Kali BRD took over and spread for 5 years. When I got to Idaho a couple weeks ago pistols took back over.....

For a week.

then I started playing with NFA and a whole new world of BRD showed up. BRD is bad. NFA BRD is really, really bad.

AfghanVetOrcutt
06-02-2012, 7:59 PM
All I need is an upper and I'm finished with my first EBR. I'm already planning my next one, this disease will be the death of me.

rugershooter
06-02-2012, 8:34 PM
Yeah. Being able to shoot a new gun is always fun. But it's just plain awesome to shoot a gun I put together from individual parts. I'm already planning my next build, an A4 clone. It'll have to wait until after bootcamp though.

Drivedabizness
06-02-2012, 10:35 PM
I've bought/built 2 in the last 5 months and now I'm looking at #3. HELLLLLLLLLLLPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE:D

KillZone45
06-03-2012, 4:53 AM
This disease is expensive! I think I am easily in the top 5% on this site of people who spent A LOT of $ on the BRD setup, eeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!