PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Shotgun/Skeet Clinic 06/02/12 Level II

Captain Dick
06-02-2012, 4:02 PM
Hello Shooters, We had a great level II clinic today with seven shooters attending. We got in lots and lots of shooting and worked in quite a few doubles on stations 3-4-5. We also worked on tournament prep with everyone in attendance. I'm very happy to say that we had three level II shooters promoted to level III today. Khanan, Epic1856, and Bigdcrocket have all put in the time and effort it takes to get themselves ready to become competitive tournament shooters and I look forward to shooting with and against you all. Congratulations to all!!! Good work and well done!!

Shooters

Khanan
Giselle63
Epic1856
Sidious
Mrs. Sidious
Tanman
Bigdcrocket

Level III promotions

Khanan
Epic1856
Bigdcrocket

Congratulations once again!!

BigFatGuy
06-02-2012, 4:59 PM
Congratulations, guys!

I'm so itching to get back out on the field...

sidious
06-02-2012, 8:48 PM
:hurray::party: :party::hurray:

Congrats on the promotions! Definitely well deserved!

Wife and I had a great learning experience today. Thanks again to Coach Don and Richard. Too bad we couldn't stay longer. Cassie needed her mom.... :shrug:

Hopefully we fixed that stock issue that Shannon had. I'll leave the foam in till a few more outings just in case there's more adjustments needed. Nice work there Richard! :D

bjl333
06-02-2012, 8:56 PM
Congrats guys!!! :thumbsup: Now we have some competition!! ;)

WReXD
06-02-2012, 9:30 PM
Congrats Ken and Enrique...see you at sensai

Thefeeder
06-02-2012, 9:40 PM
Looks like the rear view mirrow is going to get a few more looks in the future.

Truly, congats to all the shooters .....Well done.

Khanan
06-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I am honored to be promoted. It feels a lot like work. A title/promotion but no raise. :rofl2:

All the credit goes to Coach and Richard, and of course Jordan. I just do what they tell me. (or yell at me) to do.

Thanks Coach, Richard, and Jordan.

epic1856
06-04-2012, 6:36 AM
I was surprised, but at the same time honored of being promoted. I still feel I have a lot to learn and practice.

We shot a lot, this was probably the most rounds I've shot during any of the clinics I've attending. I went through 6 boxes of shells.

I also appreciate all of you who want to shoot my Dodger hat. I can't event get away not bringing to the clinic. ;)

Captain Dick
06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
We're gonna get that hat!!

bjl333
06-04-2012, 10:24 AM

:stupid: :p

epic1856
06-04-2012, 10:54 AM

:stupid: :p

:( .

Giselle
06-04-2012, 8:23 PM
Congratulations to the new Level III's! You all worked hard to get there and should be proud.

Saturday was great fun. I've never shot so many rounds before. I was doing great for a time, but then was scratching my head wondering "What happened?". After lunch it got better once I went back to the fundamentals, trusting the lead, and most of all doing what Coach, Richard and Jordon have taught me.

"I also appreciate all of you who want to shoot my Dodger hat. I can't event get away not bringing to the clinic." epic1853

No, you can't.... it's ours, and all you will have to show for it is a 25 under your belt, and a holey blue cap to hang on your wall that you'll grin at when you see it. I'm bringing extra shells on Sunday just for you! ;-)