PDA

View Full Version : Baby Eagle fans

jonzer77
06-01-2012, 4:07 PM
Just a heads up, I was in Markley's and I saw a Baby Desert Eagle Compact in 9mm for $395 on consignment.

loosewreck
06-01-2012, 4:12 PM
Just a heads up, I was in Markley's and I saw a Baby Desert Eagle Compact in 9mm for $395 on consignment.

That's a fair price. Its too bad they fell off the list. Not too long ago they weren't very much more than that brand new. They're great guns, but what people are asking for them now is ridiculous.

jonzer77
06-01-2012, 4:16 PM
That's a fair price. Its too bad they fell off the list. Not too long ago they weren't very much more than that brand new. They're great guns, but what people are asking for them now is ridiculous.

Yeah I know. One of the guys that used to work at the shop passed away and now his wife is selling off his collection. I went in for a bore brush and had to leave before I spent a few grand there lol.

Travis590A1
06-01-2012, 6:51 PM
Man I remember I turned 21 they stopped importing it to cali and on my "Birthday eve" I went to window shop and find a sweet baby desert eagle in .45 auto. I was planning on it being my first handgun so I asked the owner if I could pay for the gun now and come back tommorrow to register it. He said no since I wasn't 21 yet. So I left and said I would be back when they opened. I show up at 8 the next day and was the first customer in. I walked over to the counter and the owner said someone had came in before close the day before and purchased it! I was sooooooooo pissed! I'm gettin mad now! Lol :48:

loosewreck
06-01-2012, 11:50 PM
I went in for a bore brush and had to leave before I spent a few grand there lol.

I hate it when that happens. You walk in thinking you're gonna spend a few bucks, you leave a several hundred poorer and hot and bothered for the next 30 days.

socalmikey
06-20-2012, 9:40 AM
Yeah, this story bring back a lot of memories! I remember finding out so much about my personality the day I turned 21! I was like LOOSEWRECK (it took me a month or so to brush it off...I was hot, angry, and mad!

But know...if it happens, it happens fora reason! Stop thinking about it and get your mind preoccupied with something...and stop looking back at the problem! Just get solution or move on! :)

I'm waiting; waiting on getting a Baby Desert Eagle!