View Full Version : Turners in Fountain Valley - great experience!

06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Just wanted to thank the guys at Turners in Fountain Valley for a wonderful experience!

I walked in and was helped by Kevin T and Andrew. They were very patient and informative, I looked at quite a few guns and Kevin helped me settle on the Springfield XD9 Tactical.

I am absolutely in love with my new little friend and will be back for my next. Everyone here from the cashier, to the guys behind the counter were extremely friendly and listened to my nonsense about zombies and 2012~! ;)

Just wanted to recommend this place for others nearby to consider for your next purchase! Thanks guys!

06-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Team Fountain Valley is the best!!! They even called and remind customers to pick up their firearms before the DROS expired.

For those who love the numbering system, this store does not have one and somehow they are able to provide better service than other stores that do...

and NO, I do not work or have friends who work at Turner's....

06-15-2012, 11:19 PM
I can attest... Fountain Valley store really takes care of the customers... Sales team is pretty knowledgeable and help you understand the the intricacies of each gun...

Their always asking if you need help and try to accomodate whenver possible...

Great job FV team!! Keep up the great work...