PDA

View Full Version : Mexican official: Fast and Furious 'poisoned' public opinion of US

vantec08
06-01-2012, 4:31 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/230367-mexico-amb-fast-and-furious-qpoisonedq-mexico-public-opinion-of-us

"Sarukhan was on the Hill at the invitation of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) to promote tighter gun laws in the United States, including the reinstatement of the federal assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004."

. . . . .how did I guess . . . . .

compulsivegunbuyer
06-01-2012, 6:50 PM
Mexican official: Fast and Furious 'poisoned' public opinion of US

Yet half your friggin country is trying to get here, and the other half is running drugs and chopping peoples heads off. Yea, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Goosebrown
06-01-2012, 7:48 PM
Good. I hope it poisoned it for a generation. Maybe your people will stay in their own country. Might be worth shipping a few thousand more rifles down there if that's the case.

Capybara
06-01-2012, 9:04 PM
Obama/Holder 2012! Yay, go team, go.

As far as I am concerned Holder should be in prison and Obama should be impeached because of this horrific mess that they caused.

highpowermatch
06-04-2012, 1:29 PM
Obama/Holder 2012! Yay, go team, go.

As far as I am concerned Holder should be in prison and Obama should be impeached because of this horrific mess that they caused.

In before liberals blame Bush!

Solidux
06-04-2012, 1:35 PM
If sending more guns to mexico leads to more cartel members killing each other off. I think we have a winning solution here.

nicki
06-04-2012, 9:28 PM
My solution to the Cartels is simple, we have to eliminate demand for their illegal drugs so that we can cut off their money. Once they lose their profits, their business will die.

That means we need to elminate the demand for illegal drugs. We can do that by either just eliminating all drug users similar to what the Communist Chinese did or we can just legalize drugs and have controlled distribution.

Our current policies approach the drug war from trying to reduce the supply when in reality we should be seeking to eliminate demand.

As far as guns in Mexico, the real problem isn't that we have too many American guns going into Mexico, rather the problem is only two classes of people have guns, the cartels and the government(official criminals).

If Mexico will repeal their VD(Victim disarmanent) policies and not only allow, but actually arm the honest citizens that are caught in the cross fire, the cartels will quickly disband and corrupt local government officials may actually become public servants.;)

While the above policies won't fix everything, they will go along way.

And while we are at it, let's build a fence so that way illegal guns won't cross over from our side and illegal drugs/people won't cross over from their side.;)

Nicki

motorhead
06-05-2012, 12:06 AM
poisoned public opinion?
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj22/neon_tony/1313910213375.png