PDA

View Full Version : Missed sale price by less than a week

Jazeronthelaser
05-31-2012, 4:02 PM
Hey Turner's! I recently bought a Bushmaster xt15 patrolman from you guys (corona store) and am currently waiting my ten days (5 more to be exact). Pick her up on tuesday and can't wait!! But I did notice something. It seems the rifle will be going on sale (again) starting tomorrow 6-1-12. I missed the first sale on the rifle about 3-4 weeks ago. I told myself I'd wait one more paycheck and then make my purchase and pay the extra $100. So I did just that, just to see it go back on sale 5 days before I pick mine up. I had been in the corona store a couple of times in between talking with your counter expressing my interest in buying one of these beauties but no one told me that it would be going back on sale (not that they knew off-hand). I was wondering If I might be able to still get that sale price? Hell, I'd probably end up spending it all in the store that day!! So I guess even store credit would work. Can you guys work with me on this? I'm not sure of you're store policy...but it would be great!! Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks!
Jazeronthelaser

Distro
05-31-2012, 4:14 PM
They're usually very good with this, especially if the price drops during the 10 day. I would wait for a PM from the Turners rep here, but it wouldn't hurt to swing by and talk to a manager there about it.

Jazeronthelaser
05-31-2012, 4:18 PM
Gotcha. Thanks Distro! Will do.

Ricky-Ray
05-31-2012, 4:47 PM
Talk to the store manager and they will make a price adjustment.

Jazeronthelaser
05-31-2012, 5:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks Ricky-Ray. Seems to be what I'm hearing and reading. Good to know. Nice Fish btw!