PDA

View Full Version : Great interaction yesterday! Turners in Corona

bballwizard05
05-31-2012, 1:37 PM
In between classes I had some time to kill so I thought I would head over to Turners, and try on a few revolvers. I'm a young looking guy, and have been passed over before at other gun shops so I wasn't sure how I would be received.
Anyways I was in looking through the case at a few different revolvers, and the guy that came and helped me was named Richard G. Really nice guy, I think he picked up on the fact that I have shot a number of handguns, and he filled in the info that I needed without talking down to me like I've had happen before at gun shops.
I know sometimes Turners gets some mixed reviews, but this was an experience that went beyond expectations.

Thanks guys for a good trip!

CDC54
05-31-2012, 3:07 PM
The Corona Turners has the best of all the ones I've been to. and I've made sure they know it to. It's good to feel like a VIP customer in there.

indobos72
05-31-2012, 3:45 PM
They are my goto guys. Scott and Larry.. Actually the whole crew there are A++ in my book. Glad you enjoyed the service.

seainc
06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
+1 for the crew at Corona store. great service all the time.

CharlesV
06-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Excellent service at Corona where i have been going for a while. Everyone is helpful, gives you full attention, recommends options, I cant say enough good things about them. I think all the staff would greatly benefit from professional sales training to have consistency in help and answers but their hearts are definitely in the right place.