PDA

View Full Version : Question about POF P308 - Thinking of selling

jujubeez
05-28-2012, 1:39 PM
Hi there,

I'm somewhat new to all the California rules as I'm originaly from Las Vegas.
I would like to sell a POF P308 rifle on calguns, but not sure if it's allowed. I know would need to add a bullet button and what else? I tried looking on the roster to see if I could find this rifle but I didn't see it. Any help and/or link on how I can make this rifle cali legal is greatly appreciate it. And if interested in buying you'll have to waite at least a week as it's still out of state.

Thanks

BKinzey
05-28-2012, 2:13 PM
http://www.pof-usa.com/pdw/pdw308.htm

BB and no mags over 10 rounds. When you bring it in to CA the BB should be in place already and don't bring into the State any mags over 10 rounds. Any mags over 10 rounds can be dissassembled completely and brought into the State as a "Mag Kit". Do not assemble these mags in the State unless they have been modified to hold less than 10 rounds.

Of course it was a good that you left the rifle in Las Vegas and to ask about what mods it needed to be brought into this State. I'm surprised by the number of people who seemingly bring a firearm and mags in illegal configuations into this State and then ask how to make them legal.

You should also read though the CGF Wiki to familiarize yourself with the laws in this State.

Personally I like the softer Jugy Fruits.:D

jujubeez
05-28-2012, 2:45 PM
Cool!

Thanks for your help.

tinman1
05-28-2012, 3:48 PM
You could disassemble it and bring it into CA also. It would be no different that a parts kit that way. Just taking the upper off of the lower and removing the mag lock should be enough to be legal. You could then install the bullet button when re-assembling. Don't forget to disassemble the magazines also.