PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Pro 2A Judges in the Primary?

AVS
05-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Anyone know of a guide for finding out which Judges are the constitutionalists running in this year's California primary?

SwPx4
05-28-2012, 1:50 PM
"constitutionalists" + "California" = :lol: :facepalm:

glock 357
05-28-2012, 1:53 PM
I will be running! So vote for Glock_357!

erik_26
05-28-2012, 10:01 PM
I will be running! So vote for Glock_357!

No kidding, Why don't we get Calgunners on the ballot for anything?

Once we get our foot in the door, freedom for everyone.

selfshrevident
05-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Actually that is a good point- why aren't any Calgunners running for office? I understand that most of us aren't politically connected or have buttloads of money laying around, but there's gotta be someone who does...

The Original Godfather
05-29-2012, 1:32 AM
I will be running...

my morning jog. :D

I do intend on running for US Congressman in the future once other things fall into place ;)

I'll keep you guys posted.

The Original Godfather
05-29-2012, 1:33 AM
I will be running...

my morning jog. :D

I do intend on running for US Congressman in the future once other things fall into place ;)

I'll keep you guys posted.

OrenG
05-29-2012, 1:54 AM
Personally I tried to look for Pro-2A or at least 2A neutral judges and found none that said anything publicly about it.

What I did instead is look for any and all candidates that were supported by Sheriff Lee Baca, cross them out and pick the remaining least objectionable one.

guntrust
05-29-2012, 6:33 AM
http://www.judgevoterguide.com/ (http://www.judgevoterguide.com/)

oni.dori
05-29-2012, 8:24 AM
I have also been wondering this (as well as politicians in general), specifically for the Ventura County area.

glock 357
05-29-2012, 12:12 PM

Probably cause we are self voting on which new toy we are going to buy next or too busy shooting :)

But hey I'd definetly put a vote in for the big guys running this here.... IDK about foot in the door but someone may have some good contacts to really do this. MFG's would love this idea. Local MFG's probably would praise it. A good start for new jobs.

Something has to change this would be a good start. But will need to also focus on schools and budgets. The runner needs to be real, family orientated, bring back california for all of us.

Come out terminator!

ICONIC
05-29-2012, 12:17 PM
With June 5th around the corner this is something I think Calguns should be doing is letting us know who is pro -2A. I am shocked that I have not seen anything posted.

CAL.BAR
05-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Actually, one of the last judges "elected" was here in OC - Judge Steiner who is actually very pro 2A. But, in general, judges are drawn from the CA population pool and you know that pro 2A folks just aren't a majority in that realm.

AVS
05-29-2012, 1:03 PM
During the last election we had a rather robust thread of recommended judges. Not sure why some of you are bordering on being defeatist.

OrenG
05-29-2012, 6:15 PM
During the last election we had a rather robust thread of recommended judges. Not sure why some of you are bordering on being defeatist.

Because that was great for the last election, but this election is about what, less than two weeks away and we don't have anything to go on?

I guess with SB 249, Yee and what not people have their attention focused else where.

This being the first election I'm eligible to vote in, I did the research myself, however I don't think I'll have the time or the want to research what each candidate is about, by myself in future elections considering now I know how time consuming it is to actually sift through the political BS and get to the issues.

Apocalypsenerd
05-29-2012, 6:33 PM
AVS good job for asking the question. It bears answering. I like the website guntrust put up. Hopefully it's accurate.

I'll do a little research on my own. If it looks like the website is off-base, I'll post.

pointedstick
05-29-2012, 6:48 PM

Once we get our foot in the door, freedom for everyone.

I am not running for office for the same reason I decided not to pursue a career in prostitution or armed robbery.