View Full Version : SkiTTLeKiLLeR's Jeweled and Crowned Beretta 96 Factory Barrel

05-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I have a deal brewing up for a different type of barrel and need to sale this one to support that one. The barrel was jeweled and crowned by Gunsmith Ed DuLarge of Houma, La who charge me $100 and the barrel is Beretta factory made. It came off a Beretta Brigadier 96. I'm selling it WITHOUT a locking block for $200 money order or gift ppal.

Also i had this for about 4 months jeweled and there is ZERO jeweled finish loss. I have 4 layers of gun wax on it but even that haven't scratched off.

Posting on GunBroker in one day for $225 if this doesnt sale here. If it doesn't sale there then its not meant to be and i'm keeping it.:p

05-29-2012, 10:06 AM

figured if that doesn't do it then...:sleeping:

05-31-2012, 2:31 PM
I got the new barrel for super cheap. I'm going to lower the price one last time. I'm going to have to keep it after this time or I might as well give it away

$170 SHIPPED!!!.... now i know what you thinking....WWWHHHHHAAAAaat?!!?http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked032.gif

Also i got a new barrel because its compensated and extended. This barrel i'm selling is a great barrel but i couldn't pass on the offer. I have 2 40 cal barrels with one not being installed. It's a waste of a good barrel.