PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Shotgun/Skeet Clinic 05/27/12 Level I

Captain Dick
05-27-2012, 6:06 PM
Hello Shooters, We had a full clinic today with ten shooters in all. As usual, everyone worked hard and listened well. While all the shooters did well, we have three that stood out for their personal achievement, first, Giselle63 had all her time,effort, and practice come together today. She was on fire from the start and was crushing birds all day, looking smooth and in control. Second and third were two first time attendees. Epic1856's friend came out strong and got better as the day went on, eventually being only the second shooter to move to level II their first day at the clinic. Congratulatons!! Last but not least Mrs. Basilisk started out a little slow, but after she started getting a good consistent gun mount, was hitting birds well the rest of the day and, I think, having fun doing it. Good job everyone!!. Coach and I would like to thank you all for your effort and attention, and especially thank those that bring friends and family to the clinic to introduce them to the shotgun shooting sports. Everyone enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day Weekend and please take a moment to think about those who have given their all so we can enjoy things like this clinic in our still great country. Thanks.

Shooters

Colt1911
Giselle63
Kbnguye
Khanan
Epic1856
Epic1856 (friend)
Trouble
Basilisk
Mrs. Basilisk
Tanman

Level II Prmotions

Epic1856 (friend)

Congratulations!! (again!)

bjl333
05-28-2012, 2:42 AM
Congrats to all for having fun in the clinic!! Mr Epic1856's friend has gotta sign up on CGN and get a screen name of his own. We can keep referring to xxxxxx's friend for Level-II recognition! Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzze sign on!! :D

sidious
05-28-2012, 9:53 AM
Another successfully run clinic.

Wife and I dropped by around 1pm at Triple Bs to shoot a few rounds and saw the class shooting at station 8. Which was a surprise because that's not a station that's usually taught at lvl 1. Must have been a very successful day indeed. Great job fellow Zegloids!

Great to hear that Giselle63 was tearing up the field. She's ready to rock 'n roll at the upcoming Sansei! Congrats to the new lvl 2 promotion. Glad others are including their wife in this sport/hobby. Makes it easier to spend money in it! :D

taescooper
05-29-2012, 7:58 AM
Sid,

Was that you and your wife that shot right after us? My brothers and I took the clinic a while back. As you can see we need to take the class again really bad. Lol. Forgot everything we learned.

John

sidious
05-29-2012, 9:16 AM
Sid,

Was that you and your wife that shot right after us? My brothers and I took the clinic a while back. As you can see we need to take the class again really bad. Lol. Forgot everything we learned.

John

Yup, that was us. Shot a round with our fellow Zegloids afterwards. Wife and I try to attend clinics at least once a month, time and funds permitting of course.

epic1856
05-29-2012, 9:51 AM
Good times.

sidious
05-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Good times.

An even better time, would have been an invitation to drink your award winning home brewed beers at your place. :D :hurray:

Khanan
05-29-2012, 11:15 AM
An even better time, would have been an invitation to drink your award winning home brewed beers at your place. :D :hurray:

Even better than that would have been to be able to shoot that Dodgers hat!